Contribute
Register

[Success] Big Sur 11.6.2 on Dell Latitude 3410, Intel i5 10210U (Comet Lake)

You are right! I Forgot to attach the file.

Here it is!
Hi, Thank you guys very much for your effort of making this notebook working :) ,
- Everything with me working Except hdmi I can't connect external monitor!
- I tried with different cables and different monitors even with TV, no luck :(
- Hdmi working in windows with no problems,
- I have the same model but i5 10310U,
- Hackintool shows me in the pcie section that my graphics is CofeeLake-H GT2 [UHD Graphics 630],
- Problem is:
- when I connect hdmi cable, mouse starts to lag on the internal monitor and no signal on the external,
- I have tried many tutorial on the internet with no luck
- One deferent I notes is when I add agdpmod=vit9696 to the boot args internal screen blink one time and no mouse lag but no signal on the external anyway!
- My EFI is the latest update on this forum except that I only add my serials, I will upload it any way just in case.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    39.6 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Hi, Thank you guys very much for your effort of making this notebook working :) ,
- Everything with me working Except hdmi I can't connect external monitor!
- I have the same model but i5 10310U,
- Hackintool shows me in the pcie section that my graphics is CofeeLake-H GT2 [UHD Graphics 630],
- Problem is:
- when I connect hdmi cable, mouse starts to lag on the internal monitor and no signal on the external,
- I have tried many tutorial on the internet with no luck
- One deferent I notes is when I add agdpmod=vit9696 to the boot args internal screen blink one time and no mouse lag but no signal on the external anyway!
- My EFI is the latest update on this forum except that I only add my serials, I will upload it any way just in case.
was your intention to disable these:
Code:
<key>*complete-modeset-framebuffers</key>
                <data>AAAAAAAAAAEAAAAC</data>
                <key>*enable-lspcon-support</key>
                <data>AQAAAA==</data>
                <key>*force-online</key>
                <data>AQAAAA==</data>
                <key>*force-online-framebuffers</key>
                <key>*framebuffer-con2-has-lspcon</key>
                <data>AQAAAA==</data>
                <key>*framebuffer-con2-preferred-lspcon-mode</key>
?

was your intention to disable these:
Code:
<key>*complete-modeset-framebuffers</key>
                <key>*enable-lspcon-support</key>
                <data>AQAAAA==</data>
                <key>*force-online</key>
                <data>AQAAAA==</data>
                <key>*force-online-framebuffers</key>
                <key>*framebuffer-con2-has-lspcon</key>
                <data>AQAAAA==</data>
                <key>*framebuffer-con2-preferred-lspcon-mode</key>
?
No I haven't modify anything there, I just use it like it is, do I have to enable this? by removing the *

you may want to remove the *s that are in there
Tried that, I removed all *s No luck still mouse lag and no signal when I connect the hdmi cable, I tried with different cables and different monitors even with TV, no luck :(

Tried that, I removed all *s No luck still mouse lag and no signal when I connect the hdmi cable, I tried with different cables and different monitors even with TV, no luck :(
Hi! HDMI was working, but trying to fix USBC-to-HDMI for 4k60Hz support ruined the HDMI port.
If you have an USBC-to-HDMI cable try to use it instead of the HDMI cable, and let me know.

Otherwise, just erase every setting related to port-2, force-online and LSPCON, add the -cdfon boot argument, and then try HDMI port.

NOTE: USBC-to-HDMI 4k60Hz ONLY WORKS if you connect the cable, put the computer to sleep, and then you wake it up. Just don't know Why. Then it continues to work unless you fully turn off the notebook.

You can also try this settings:

Captura de Pantalla 2022-05-27 a la(s) 23.32.56.png

UPDATED EFI

REMAINING ISSUES:
  1. HDMI Port is unresponsive
  2. USBC-to-HDMI 4k60Hz (DP alt mode) only works if you connect the cable, put the computer to sleep, and then you wake it up. Just don't know why. Then it continues to work unless you fully turn off the notebook.
  3. 4k60Hz performance through USBC (DP alt mode) is less than ideal comparing this same computer running Windows. YouTube 4k60Hz plays sloppy and animations are not smooth.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    49.5 MB · Views: 166
You can also try this settings:

View attachment 548516
Hi, Thank you Esteban for your replay, finally I make the hdmi working by mixing some old values from your old thread about Catalina for the same machine by changing AAPL,ig-platform and device-id, I am not an export so you might find some mistakes , and this is my boot-args (keepsyms=1 igfxmetal=1 -igfxblr igfxonln=1 swd_panic=1) , with me now hdmi working perfectly (60hz/fullHD) (30hz/UHD), unfortunately I don't have usb-c to hdmi cable at the moment to check it, also I have to mention that I updated my oc to ver 8.0, Did you manage to make mic to work? with me also not working brightness keys! but it's not a big deal, also I want to mention that computer get a bit warm while in sleeping mode and lid closed! do you have the same?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 12.09.48.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 12.09.48.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Hi, I have some Success config.plist for who needs external monitors, well I have 3 deferent results but unfortunately none of them is totally perfect if someone can help to make it perfect that will be nice :)

1 - I manage to get internal monitor , HDMI 1080P 60hz and usb-c to DP 4k 60hz working, But I have to boot first without any one connected then connect first 4k then but computer to sleep to make it work (this what Esteban 1982s shares the last and I change the busID of con1 to 1 instate of 5 to make hdmi to work) wakeup then connect the hdmi and no need to sleep again then all 3 monitors will work.

2 - I manage to get 3 monitors working without disconnect any cables or put to sleep, But I can't get more than 30hz for the 4k monitor. (I had to change con3 type to anything except dp or hdmi to make it work)

3 - I manage to get 4k 60hz and HDMI 1080P 60hz without disconnecting cables or put to sleep But the internal monitor Black :( .

I will share the 3 config.plist files for any one need help or want help to make it perfect.

ps. generate serial if you will use them.

Attachments

• 2Monitors_60hz_noInternalconfig.plist
    39.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 3monitors_withSleep_config.plist
    38.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 3moSleep_config.plist
    39.4 KB · Views: 50
Back