Contribute
Register

[Success] Big Sur 11.6.2 on Dell Latitude 3410, Intel i5 10210U (Comet Lake)

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
Done. Thanks for reminding. My latest hackintosh is Big Sur on Latitude 3410, following the instructions from this thread.

Just curious, is it possible to install Sonoma with the same hardware.

Done. Thanks for reminding. My latest hackintosh is Big Sur on Latitude 3410, following the instructions from this thread.

Just curious, is it possible to install Sonoma with the same hardware.
cpu is compatible

Hi, I have some Success config.plist for who needs external monitors, well I have 3 deferent results but unfortunately none of them is totally perfect if someone can help to make it perfect that will be nice :)

1 - I manage to get internal monitor , HDMI 1080P 60hz and usb-c to DP 4k 60hz working, But I have to boot first without any one connected then connect first 4k then but computer to sleep to make it work (this what Esteban 1982s shares the last and I change the busID of con1 to 1 instate of 5 to make hdmi to work) wakeup then connect the hdmi and no need to sleep again then all 3 monitors will work.

2 - I manage to get 3 monitors working without disconnect any cables or put to sleep, But I can't get more than 30hz for the 4k monitor. (I had to change con3 type to anything except dp or hdmi to make it work)

3 - I manage to get 4k 60hz and HDMI 1080P 60hz without disconnecting cables or put to sleep But the internal monitor Black :( .

I will share the 3 config.plist files for any one need help or want help to make it perfect.

ps. generate serial if you will use them.

Thanks, works on my Latitude 3410 i3

I'm using no.1 (with sleep), but able to connect through HDMI without need for sleep

But, on config.plist I must use macbookpro 16,2 on platform info. my previous config is macbook pro 16,1. i tried to copy pasted the device details, but the HDMI don't work anymore. So i generate new serial numbers etc for macbook pro 16,2

Back