Contribute
Register

[Success] b1's "Mac Mini Killer" with macOS Mojave: i7-8700 | Gigabyte Z370N | RX560 | 16GB RAM

Mac OS X 12.5.1 Monterey
Open core 0.8.3
Gigabyte Z370N Wifi
F13 BIOS
DW1560 Broadcom BCM94352Z
Vega RX 56

Paste in MLB, Serial Number, Board Serial Number, SmUUID

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    20.1 MB · Views: 49
updated to 12.6
Captura de Pantalla 2022-09-18 a las 3.18.29.png

This time I have started the house from the roof.
I have updated the operating system, without updating the efi folder.
Everything works.

Captura de Pantalla 2022-10-28 a las 18.59.46.png

Updated efi folder.
Mac OS X 13.0 VENTURA.
Open core 0.8.5
Gigabyte Z370N Wifi.
F13 BIOS.
DW1560 Broadcom BCM94352Z.
Vega RX 56.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    20.1 MB · Views: 75
Please share your experience with the above EFI and Ventura installation

Please share your experience with the above EFI and Ventura installation
I have been using it with Monterey for nearly six months now and it works quite well. I just needed to make some adjustments to make it work with my DW1560, which also works with all features (wifi, bluetooth, airdrop etc).

Last weekend I pulled the trigger to update to Ventura and it took less than 30 minutes to complete.

So I can confirm that EFI works with macOS Ventura for our motherboard.

I have been using it with Monterey for nearly six months now and it works quite well. I just needed to make some adjustments to make it work with my DW1560, which also works with all features (wifi, bluetooth, airdrop etc).

Last weekend I pulled the trigger to update to Ventura and it took less than 30 minutes to complete.

So I can confirm that EFI works with macOS Ventura for our motherboard.
I also am currently using DW1560 and on Big Sur and never upgraded to Monterey as there were problems regarding long boot time (as I have Samsung NVME drive) and WiFi/BT problems with DW1560. In fact I was afraid and stuck to Big Sur. But as you are using it with Ventura I will try to upgrade to Ventura directly. Can you please share your Ventura EFI.

I also am currently using DW1560 and on Big Sur and never upgraded to Monterey as there were problems regarding long boot time (as I have Samsung NVME drive) and WiFi/BT problems with DW1560. In fact I was afraid and stuck to Big Sur. But as you are using it with Ventura I will try to upgrade to Ventura directly. Can you please share your Ventura EFI.
Sure, here it goes.

As far as the slow boot problem, the only solution I found was to replace my Samsung drive with a Western Digital one. I am not sure if Ventura has the same issue as Monterey, but if you test it please let us know how it goes.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    19.2 MB · Views: 69
Sure, here it goes.

As far as the slow boot problem, the only solution I found was to replace my Samsung drive with a Western Digital one. I am not sure if Ventura has the same issue as Monterey, but if you test it please let us know how it goes.
My Bluetooth is working but not connecting to any device. It is able to discover the devices but not connecting. I have tried 3/4 different devices not connecting to any, please advice

Back