Contribute
Register

[Success] b1's "Mac Mini Killer" with macOS Mojave: i7-8700 | Gigabyte Z370N | RX560 | 16GB RAM

Hello, just out of curiosity, I have never been able to start with device=923E0000 as you have, it always fails me and you are not the only one.

It only works well with device=9B3E, we have the same motherboard, I only have iGPU.
I think it should work but I can only with that configuration, I don't know why.

I'm curious why my system works perfectly.:think:

I have the same case, but aluminum (this one is from steel). Any ITX motherboard will fit. PSU300 will be enough for any CPU + RX590 or Vega 56.

But, I am not a fan of flex power supplies:

1. You need to mod it to work with consumer motherboards;
2. Make custom cables; standard cables will not fit the case;
3. Change build in fan; the standard is very noisy;
4. Selling it in the future is impossible.

Mine died in 2 months, so now I'm using Corsair SF600...

This guy has a little bigger version of this case for SFX PSU's like Corsair RX600 or RX450. I recommend you buy this version.

Hello first sorry for the delay and secondly thank you so much for your reply.

As I understood this case is better to fit with a bigger PSU like your corsair SF600 right ?

I checked on the store is that this Case ?

If I take this case what kind of fan should I take ? I'm not going to add an extra graphic card as I just need to do some music composition.

Do you think an i5 processor will fit with the system (OSX) like this one INTEL® CORE™ i5-8400T ?

Thank you :)[/QUOTE]

I checked on the store is that this Case ?

Yep.

I recommend you to choice version with hexagon holes. CPU fan will be less noisy with wide vents.

If I take this case what kind of fan should I take ? I'm not going to add an extra graphic card as I just need to do some music composition.
Noctua NH-L9i will be great for this case. I use it with i7-8700.

Do you think an i5 processor will fit with the system (OSX) like this one INTEL® CORE™ i5-8400T ?
This CPU is compatible and should have enough power for your needs.

Switched to SMBIOS 19.2, because Intel Quick Sync stoped working with SMBIOS 19.1.

Th
Yep.

I recommend you to choice version with hexagon holes. CPU fan will be less noisy with wide vents.

Noctua NH-L9i will be great for this case. I use it with i7-8700.

This CPU is compatible and should have enough power for your needs.

Thank you so much for you reply ! I will try to follow your advice. Will post a picture soon of the config :)

10.14.5 final works fine for me. USBports.kext via Hackintool seems to work again.
Edit: celebrated to early. After a RAM swop, I'm having the same sleep problem again with both USB implementation methods, even with the old ram and rollback from the before working Backup. A little weird behaviour.

Last edited:
10.14.5 final works fine for me. USBports.kext via Hackintool seems to work again.
Edit: celebrated to early. After a RAM swop, I'm having the same sleep problem again with both USB implementation methods, even with the old ram and rollback from the before working Backup. A little weird behaviour.
Check or pmset -g settings. Sometimes you need to reconfigure it after major updates.

Check or pmset -g settings. Sometimes you need to reconfigure it after major updates.
Thanks, settings still match your settings and nothing changed.
Sleep with switched of WiFi works fine. otherwise it wakes always after 9 minutes and sometimes Bluetooth stops working after wake.
I‘m curious why I couldn’t get back to working state, which I backed up :/

Back