Contribute
Register

[Success] b1's "Mac Mini Killer" with macOS Mojave: i7-8700 | Gigabyte Z370N | RX560 | 16GB RAM

the new 2019 imac SMBIOS is released. have you tried it?
now using rx570 4g
jpg file press space to preview is very slow, sometimes not show

Last edited:
the new 2019 imac SMBIOS is released. have you tried it?
now using rx570 4g
jpg file press space to preview is very slow, sometimes not show
already use 19,2 , everything works fine

already use 19,2 , everything works fine

That is strange because SMBIOS 19.2 and 19.1 need a special version of macOS.

It is possible to use 19.2 with -no_compat_check boot option. But, I found that QuickSync doesn't work with SMBIOS. Will keep you updated.

That is strange because SMBIOS 19.2 and 19.1 need a special version of macOS.

It is possible to use 19.2 with -no_compat_check boot option. But, I found that QuickSync doesn't work with SMBIOS. Will keep you updated.
first update your majave to 10.14.5 beta
then update clover
then change SMBIOS to 19.2
and change the information in usbport.kext
works fine but no QuickSync

first update your majave to 10.14.5 beta
then update clover
then change SMBIOS to 19.2
and change the information in usbport.kext
works fine but no QuickSync

Message to all: I don’t recommend you to use beta version of macOS with untested SMBIOS without QuickSync :crazy:

Preview stopped working for me since the .4 update. it shows nothing and basically needs to be force quit.

Preview stopped working for me since the .4 update. it shows nothing and basically needs to be force quit.
use novpajpeg.kext in clover configurator--> kext installer

It should work with my config. Attache system report fills, I will check. See link in the first post.

It should work with my config. Attache system report fills, I will check. See link in the first post.

I am using your config pretty much getting all of github and putting it on my machine. thanks for providing all that.

Back