Contribute
Register

[Success] b1's "Mac Mini Killer" with macOS Mojave: i7-8700 | Gigabyte Z370N | RX560 | 16GB RAM

Just read your comment now. That is exactly what I tried last evening. I used your EFI folder, did some minor tweaks in clover config (fixshutdown and SMBios) and made a bootable Mojave install disk. Added the broadcom Wifi kext. Installing went smooth, post-install even smoother! Wifi and BT now work by just placing the kexts into the Other folder. Hardware accelration is working by changing platform ID's.

Do you happen to know how I can enable HDMI 2.0 in whatevergreen again? I would love to use the 4k 60Hz Hidpi setting on my TV-screen.

Thanks for sharing your EFI folder
Sorry, can’t help you with HDMI, I’m using DP.

Made some updates this weekend:

1. I've received and installed WiFi adapter from MacBook Air (BCM94360CS2).

BT and WiFi work without any kexts! And finally, my Bluetooth keyboard works in Clover, BIOS and during FileVault login. Here are the BCM94360CS2 WiFi/BT drivers for Windows (was very hard to find...)

The only problem is that this card doesn't fit to the standard metal case on the motherboard. So I just removed this case.

2. I've updated my config.plist/GUI/Custom Entries to hide some garbage from Clover boot screen. It based on UUIDs of my SSD, so make sure you remove all of them for your config.

3. Deleted unnecessary .efi from EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI, and updated other .efis.

Last edited:
Hi there, I would like to use your EFI folder in my system and update to 10.14. The only question I've got is what should I change since I only use iGPU on i8100. I know I probably need to inject the correct framebuffer as I already did on my current vanilla build on 10.13.6. Is there anything I need to disable due to you using an AMD dGPU?
please upload ur ife folder - i have same config - ty

please upload ur efi folder

I've updated it.

There are no more kexts in Others folder, because I moved them to /Library/Extensions/, and live in Others only essential kexts that I might be needed during recovery mode.

Here are all my additional kexts from /Library/Extensions/ — https://d.pr/f/PU3nBU (witouth WiFi/BT kexts)

Last edited:
With latest Lilu and WhatEvergreen, I found that Inject Intel and ig-platform-id are not longer necessary for my build (RX580 + iGPU). You can try if you want to remove some useless entries on Clover.

I really like your build (the only thing that jars a bit is the brown Noctua fan) :)

With latest Lilu and WhatEvergreen, I found that Inject Intel and ig-platform-id are not longer necessary for my build (RX580 + iGPU). You can try if you want to remove some useless entries on Clover

I've heard that too. Will try it later today. Thanks.

Did you check your hardware acceleration after removing this entry?

I've heard that too. Will try it later today. Thanks.

Did you check your hardware acceleration after removing this entry?

Yes, everything works like before!

I was looking at the EFI folder you attached to your first post but I see that Lilu is missing. WhatEvergreen doesn't work without it!

From some tests I did, I suggest you to put all your kexts on your EFI folder. It's easier to update them because you don't need to rebuild your cache :)

Yes, everything works like before!

I was looking at the EFI folder you attached to your first post but I see that Lilu is missing. WhatEvergreen doesn't work without it!

From some tests I did, I suggest you to put all your kexts on your EFI folder. It's easier to update them because you don't need to rebuild your cache :)

As I mentioned before, there are no more kexts in Others folder, because I moved them to /Library/Extensions/, and live in Others only essential kexts that I might be needed during recovery mode.

Here are all my additional kexts from /Library/Extensions/ — https://d.pr/f/PU3nBU (witouth WiFi/BT kexts)

I'm using Kext Updater utility that can check updates for all kexts that are injected. And it can rebuild cash, so it's not bothering me at all :)

I updated my main post and clarify this.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your EFI folder - I have the exact same setup as you have with the BCM94360CS2 and everything works flawlessly!
One thing that tricked me up was the fact that I downloaded your EFI folder prior to you updating it and removing the BT kexts from /Other - my keyboard didn't work during boot and sleep also didn't work. After cleaning up the /Other folder for kexts everything is working like it did on 10.13.6!

Thank you again!

Back