Contribute
Register

[Success] Asus Z9PE & Xeon 2680v2 (GTX770, 2x SSD, 32GB Ram, 10.9.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite my earlier post about only working with one CPU, I've been able to boot now with two CPUs, but only if I set them to 8-cores each instead of 10. Something to do with the CPU identifier and the OS I suppose. Is there a kext mod or something out there that might make the rest of the cores work?

Not yet i think... check hackintosh-forum.de - there are some more pro's around that maybe got a solution for ya.

Hi.
I have the same config and everything was good before 10.9.2 update.
Did anybody updated to 10.9.2 already?
I ve got strange mouse lags and system slow down after this update.

I tried to update, but 10.9.2 doesnt work. I cloned my SSD to a HDD and updated OSX. Afterwards its stopping at "pci configuration begin"

I tried to update, but 10.9.2 doesnt work. I cloned my SSD to a HDD and updated OSX. Afterwards its stopping at "pci configuration begin"

Do you have npci=0x2000 in org.chameleon.boot.plist? Because I have the same error without it

Yes... doesnt work either.

Any news with 10.9.2?

It works for me. But I needed ACPI Rollback from 10.9.0 for my GTX 780. Everything Else works great except Speedstep and Turbo and the SCU Sata - that never worked in 10.8.

However salcazar from another thread got turbo and Speedstep working with flashing his BIOS. I already ordered new BIOS chips to achieve the same. So hopefully after that everything works :D

Hi everyone! I've read many different threads and I'm still unable to get this working.

I have booted into 10.9.3 in safe mode, everything works fine and I was able to use multi beast. However, when i boot in normally the system takes forever to load. Ive read some threads about unlocking the bios and others about DSDT however none of them say they work or not.

Im running on 4,1 system definition as 5,1 and 6,1 boot into black screen for normal boot. I have a gtx780 in slot 5, 2620v2 intel cpu and 32 gb non ECC ram.

I'd Really appreciate the help guys, thanks.

Hi together,

having the same problem as Arge711, 10.9.3 runs fine in safe mode, but is totally slow when booting normally. Tried various boot options, even some other boot loaders / modules, sadly nothing helped.

System: Asus Z9PE-D8, 2 x Intel XEON 2630 v2, Nvidia GTX 770 (in slot 5), 64 GB ECC Ram

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help and kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back