Contribute
Register

[Success] ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS Dual E5-2620 v2 GTX660Ti 32Gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do lots of research for the Motherboard. It might be easier with Xeon E5v2 as they are Ivy Bridge ... Sandy Bridge CPU's have always caused me problems but I tend to build dual CPU systems and have no experience with the X79 chipset.

Martin

Could you help me guys, please? Have a system with Chinese mortarboard based on c602 chipset+E5-2660+16Gb ECC REG+GTX950. MacOs Sierra starts normal, I see typical working table, GTX950 works fine, but no-one USB work. Of course I can't use mouse and keyboard, because they bough based on USB interface. Thank you in advance.

If you can offer details about the USB controllers it might help someone to answer better. Use either windows or linux to get the ID's and names of the controllers.

Martin

I already turned it on. Motherboard Huanan X79 2.46 (in fact C602).
Nowadays I am trying to find SSDT for E5-2660 (V1). ssdtPRGen.sh doesn't work on Sierra.

Attachments

• MB.jpg
    MB.jpg
    9.9 MB · Views: 253
Your board is massively different from a Z9PE-D8 - I can't offer any advice here other than you really need to find out which USB controllers are on the board, use a Live Linux of your choice and google how to report what devices are used on the motherboard.

Martin

Your board is massively different from a Z9PE-D8 - I can't offer any advice here other than you really need to find out which USB controllers are on the board, use a Live Linux of your choice and google how to report what devices are used on the motherboard.

Martin
Martin,
I am sorry for my explanation, but I already turned on all USB ports. Nowadays USB2.0 and USB3.0 work perfect.

I have other trouble with making ssdt.aml for E5-2660 CPU, because ssdtPRGen.sh doesn't work on my hack and MacBook on Sierra.
Maybe you can help me or give advice.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Ilya

Did you set the ssdtPRGen to be executable ? sudo cmod -x ssdtprgen.sh as explained on Pike's git page.
As far as I know there are no Sandy Bridge Xeons used by any Mac model so you will need to force feed your variables to ssdtPRGen ... When you get ssdtPRGen working you want -h and -show to reveal the information you need. You will also need to know your CPU's min speed and max speed along with turbo speed etc, you can get that information from ArkIntel on the web. You can also google PikerAlpha ssdtPRGen GitHub to get the latest version of his script with instructions on how to use it.

Martin

Martin,

I was stupid and did not check ssdtprgen.sh. My browser add some info about web page back to the file top. I am worrying that in this case Geekbench 4 shows only 13500 scores.

Last edited:
Original post deleted due to wrong thread used - My apologies

Martin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back