Contribute
Register

[Success] ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS Dual E5-2620 v2 GTX660Ti 32Gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have full graphics acceleration with nvidia drivers?
2x e5 2670 v1
4x 8gb reg ecc samsung memory
asus z9pe-d8 ws
gtx950(pci-e slot 5)[/QUOTE

Do you have full graphics acceleration with nvidia drivers?
Yes. After a lot of trys,as you can see in previous reply.
But finally it gets work.:clap:Many thanks to this forum and members!

here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eviayyfpndewndk/EFI.zip?dl=0
But i have still many things to do with it.This config has many problems.
1. CPU description ist still unknown
2. i don't make usb3.0 to work.
3. i don't check whether the audio is work or not.
i just make the cpu,memory and video to work. i have not so much time these days, but after a few weeks i will manage to get all parts to work.
Not sure if it is also work for you.Be careful.
Kevin, I'm sorry, but this is totally nonsense! Are you shure this is the right EFI partition? i mean
  • SMBIOS MacBookPro 12,1?
  • Kext-dev-mode=1 and rootless=0 for El Capitan?
  • Intel GFX 0x04128086?
  • Audio id 292?
  • Inject Intel 0x0a260006?
  • ACPI\patched --> the whole acpi table with dsdt and ALL SSDTs?
  • A bunch of kext that has nothing to do with a desktop workstation such as ACPIBacklight, ACPIBatteryManager, AppleHDAALC, FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics, VoodooHDA...
What am I missing here?

MacOS Sierra up n running too with this build :)
Build your USB install drive as per instructions from here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/how-to-create-a-macos-sierra-public-beta-installation-usb.195077/

Make sure you use the latest Clover boot loader. Copy your ACPI and your Kexts over to the USB along with your config.plist and any drivers you are using etc from your existing HDD. Make sure Asus AppleIntelCPUPM is selected in the config.plist

Complete stage 1 install and reboot. Boot from USB after restarting and select the Install Sierra Public Beta from the list, not from the USB stick, and complete Stage 2 install (approx 12 mins)

Reboot from USB stick and launch your new MacOS Sierra, install latest Clover boot loader to the new HDD/SSD and copy your Kexts to Other, copy your config.plist over. Your ACPI folder should have already copied over, if not then copy that over too. Again make sure the config.plist on your HDD/SSD has Asus AppleIntelCPUPM

Reboot and enjoy your new MacOS Sierra Public Beta :) .... You can also install the latest updates safely too !!

Martin

Last edited:
MacOS Sierra up n running too with this build :)
Build your USB install drive as per instructions from here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/how-to-create-a-macos-sierra-public-beta-installation-usb.195077/

Make sure you use the latest Clover boot loader. Copy your ACPI and your Kexts over to the USB along with your config.plist and any drivers you are using etc from your existing HDD. Make sure Asus AppleIntelCPUPM is selected in the config.plist
Martin
Martin, how did you solve ASMedia usb 3.0 (ASM1042) on El Capitan?

Martin, how did you solve ASMedia usb 3.0 (ASM1042) on El Capitan?

They are not visible in the system report but still function with GenericUSBXHCI.kext - I know there are people who have it showing in their system report, but i don't care as long as they work my ICYBOX :p ... They are still not visible in the report generated with Sierra either, but again are functional.

Martin

Kevin, I'm sorry, but this is totally nonsense! Are you shure this is the right EFI partition? i mean
  • SMBIOS MacBookPro 12,1?
  • Kext-dev-mode=1 and rootless=0 for El Capitan?
  • Intel GFX 0x04128086?
  • Audio id 292?
  • Inject Intel 0x0a260006?
  • ACPI\patched --> the whole acpi table with dsdt and ALL SSDTs?
  • A bunch of kext that has nothing to do with a desktop workstation such as ACPIBacklight, ACPIBatteryManager, AppleHDAALC, FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics, VoodooHDA...
What am I missing here?
very sorry,i wrongly share my config for my laptop thinkpad x240 instand of my pc.
Now it is right.

Last edited:
very sorry,i wrongly share my config for my laptop thinkpad x240 instand of my pc.
Now it is right.
Already solved. Thanks anyway, though. Soon my results on a dedicated thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back