Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Asus Z97A + Intel i7-4790 + GTX 460 SE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo hoo! I want to thank everyone in the this thread and especially the OP!

This was my first build, and this is the thread that got me up and running. I have mini, but it was not cutting it for the video editing that I am having to do for my aerial footage.

I still have to purchase a bt module so I can use my mice so I am not 100% complete yet, and recommendations are welcome :)

El Capitan
Asus Z97-a
i7-4790k
Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB
EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 SC ACX 2.0 2GB GDDR5

Just ordered. Thanks!

Hi, I have a tedious problem. I have installed mavericks. Everything works fine but sometimes when I restart my hack, I have a problem. The bar in top of the screen desappear, the bar in bottom of the screen not desappears and the hack not restart. Can you help me please? I'm very frustrated.

Thank you

Hey, hoping someone here can help me out.

I've got a the same motherboard with the 4790k processor, but not graphics card. I can't seem to boot into OSX 10.9.5 from my SSD. I have been able to install Mavericks without a problem, but I can't boot it from my SSD. The only way I can get into OSX is by booting into save mode with the "-x" command. When I boot into Verbose mode "-v" I continually get the following error:

"DRMStatus: iTunes/Apple Store Content Access Problem. Content playback may be disabled on this computer. You can continue to use the machine, but you should contact an Apple Support Representative. ErrorCode: 8877652"

Anyone know how I can get passed this step and boot into OSX properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back