Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Asus Z370 Prime P + i7 8700 + Samsung 1TB 960 EVO NVMe + Nvidia GTX 1050

Status
Not open for further replies.
everything works-thanks to your bios settings

Not sure what you are referring to - which BIOS settings?

Use the "quote" feature to insert the information you are referring to into your post - now we can follow you ...

Hi NZRichard, I meant -the Bios settings at the beginning of this thread..

I got 32 gb...

I got 32 gb...

Which version of Mac OS did you install - High Sierra or ???

Also, provide a more complete signature/profile - i7 xxxx instead of just I7 - that way someone with the same processor may be more interested in helping you .... same applies to the graphics card (use complete Nvidia name).

Hey sorry, ..High Sierra.and here is my hardware, thank you !

Attachments

• PCI.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 119
yes- that`s what I did-as I am new -I might have done s.th. wrong...but I got it working -all works, but boot is not acceptable...I placed his Clover folder into the one of the system EFI, and it boots up..takes about 2-5 min..mmmhhhh...maybe the Nvidia Card, or some conflicts between the intern Intel Graphics and the Nvidia..that`s what I thought..I enabled both -as I have 3 monitors running ...aaah, when I boot up from USB it is a little faster...

Attachments

• IMG_1190.JPG
    IMG_1190.JPG
    966.7 KB · Views: 172
  • bootlog.txt
    41.4 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
...anyone here to help a bit...:rolleyes:

when I boot up from USB it is a little faster...

Normally, system would boot slower from USB. Sometimes we get fooled as to which drive is booting the system.

To be sure, click DEL on initial cold boot and enter BIOS screen ... select Boot menu, select UEFI [USB Drive] and see what happens ... repeat and select UEFI [Internal Drive] ... which drive boots faster?

Other things to check ... disconnect any other non-essential drives, e.g. Windows drives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back