Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
@thealika does your setup work on High Sierra? I am trying to get Quick Sync working but no luck so far...

I have exactly the same setup with High Sierra 10.13.1, it works great.

Here is my Multibeast 10.1.1 setup :
1511515833-config-multibeast.jpg

I don't know what is Quick Sync sorry.

WiFi on board is not working but it's normal. My front microphone input doesn't work, but the rear yes.

My real problem is the bluetooth.
--- Bluetooth 4.0 - Working

Actually it's not working for me, I can see it on the USB Device Tree :
1511516116-screen-shot-2017-11-24-at-10-23-33.jpg

But the Bluetooth toolbar doesn't use it :
1511516178-screen-shot-2017-11-24-at-10-23-42.jpg

Any idea @thealika ?

Do you guys know if the new High Sierra 10.13.1 supports the wake from sleep feature using an m.2 SSD?

@JackRiv, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Do you guys know if the new High Sierra 10.13.1 supports the wake from sleep feature using an m.2 SSD?
... my Samsung m.2 SSD 960 EVO 250GB, YES :headbang:

Last edited:
We have almost the same HW and I tried to follow your tutorial. I had to change the SMBIOS to iMac18,3 and then Sierra was installed without any issue (in your files the SMBIOS is iMac17,1 -- with this I get a no entry sign). Thanks a lot!!!

I still have to figure out how to do a clean installation of High Sierra. After going through the installer, on the first restart my computer reboots after a few seconds :( I have tried everything but it doesn't want to complete the installation. Did you try High Sierra on your machine?

Hi
Thanks LeoDuke. Do you have any special BIOS / Closer settings? This is my problem: here. I tried 1000 different settings and tutorials, but it reboots always at the very same point...
Corma77, any luck? I am struggling with rebooting after installation. High Sierra appears to have installed on my SSD, then when I select it in Clover, it appears to try to start, then reboots after about 10 seconds.

Good luck

Hi

Corma77, any luck? I am struggling with rebooting after installation. High Sierra appears to have installed on my SSD, then when I select it in Clover, it appears to try to start, then reboots after about 10 seconds.

Good luck

No, I have the same issue as you have and I was not able to solve it. I gave up and installed Sierra. Sierra installation completed without problem.. Does your computer reboot exactly at the same point as mine? You can check my verbose log by clicking the link in my post above.

I DO NOT USE UniBeast !!!

I also don't use the new APFS :thumbdown
U ask why? - I am not professional, but here is the answer:

https://pikeralpha.wordpress.com/2017/07/04/do-i-use-apfs/

My Samsung m.2 SSD 960 EVO 250GB is formated as a GUID-Partitionstable + Mac OS Extended (journaled).

In BIOS I use:
- Load Optimized Defaults
- enable XHCI Hand-off
- OS type is set to Other OS
- VT-d is deactivated
- SATA Mode is AHCI
- Boot options is set to UEFI
- Fast + Secure Boot is deactivated

... nothing more.

My system is VANILLA INSTALLATION and works perfect !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back