Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] ASUS Z270 ROG Maximus IX Hero - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - Intel HD 630

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates added to the Updates section of the OP.

Thank you very much for this guide. Mine is almost identical to yours. I'm using the EVGA 1080 FTW.

Haven't been able to finish my build, been waiting for a D5 pump O-Ring for custom water cooling of the 1080 and CPU. This guide should definitely make my build a piece of cake.

I have same spec as your but one problem for me right now is i can't boot Clover from HDD after success install and boot os X.
everytime i need use to boot clover(already try copy EFI from USE to HDD but not working mobo not see my Os X HDD as EFI)
i already did set every UEFI BIOS option as you told plese help.

I have same spec as your but one problem for me right now is i can't boot Clover from HDD after success install and boot os X.
everytime i need use to boot clover(already try copy EFI from USE to HDD but not working mobo not see my Os X HDD as EFI)
i already did set every UEFI BIOS option as you told plese help.
Please post in the appropriate forum and include the required files as per guide so people can help you.

And... made a few more updates...

And... made a few more updates...
Now i get a clue seem like when i install clover on HDD i didn't install it on EFI partition.
this hackintosh thing really teach me a lot about MBR GPT ESP EFI FAT32 i never know about these thing before it really exciting.

Congratulations on a very well done build and description. Thank you!

This must be one of the most comprehensive Kaby Lake / 200-series builds. Very useful when I finally do the upgrade.

:)

Thought about posting a build log on my Asus mark 1 but your guide is too good and would be over shadowed. Your guide helped me out tremendously getting back into the hackintosh world. I disappeared for a while because of the lack of support for the Nvidia 10xx series cards. Without this guide I would have had nights of frustration soooo... thank you again for your wonderful guide.

Thanks,
Ricky

Updated the nVidia graphics card section (in the Updates segment), specifically Step #3, and added a new Step #4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back