Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] ASUS Z270 ROG Maximus IX Hero - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - Intel HD 630

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be so Kind and include your config file?:)
If you are experiencing issues, please post in the appropriate thread on the main board. Your listed build is completely different from mine, so I'm not sure how this thread is going to help.

Sorry i think my comment was a little bit unpolite. I actually got almost exactly your build (7700k, Maximus 9 hero, 32gb Ram (HyperX though) and Corsair carbide 540. I have not been able to change these informations yet. My system is not booting and i thought i would ask you for your config file and try it this way. imo it should work

Please explain "My system is not booting..."

I got past the installation, installed NVIDIA Web Drivers and multiBeast as described in the Tutorial Stork made, rebooted and this showed up...

Attachments

• 20170518_223729.jpg
    20170518_223729.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 216
Last edited:
While I'm not sure which OS you are installing, if it is Sierra, you'll want to post here. Be sure to also read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" here (down in Post 1 a bit) so you can post relevant files. If it is El Capitan, post here.

If El Capitan, you might consider looking at the "Big List of Solutions..." post.

And, of course, searching based upon the issue may yield results.

I dimly remember that issue, but don't remember how I solved it.

EDIT: A search for (in Google for instance) "hackintosh system uptime" may yield results for you as well.

So Happy that you got this to work I have The same MOBO, CPU, and Ram as you =) also a EVGA 1070 SC everything else is different but I'am going to give this a **** soon I feel like I should wait for a more stable method as this is my first time doing this and I rather not mess my new baby up.. Thank you for all your time and help with your above thread have a good one!

So Happy that you got this to work I have The same MOBO, CPU, and Ram as you =) also a EVGA 1070 SC everything else is different but I'am going to give this a **** soon I feel like I should wait for a more stable method as this is my first time doing this and I rather not mess my new baby up.. Thank you for all your time and help with your above thread have a good one!
It really was a very smooth process. The only hiccup that caused me a little consternation was the badly installed kexts. But those were easily fixed.

It pays to research what you intend to do before you do it, so make sure to find the threads/topics relevant to any changes or differences you may have in your build.

Okay I finally got it fully working... I did a fresh install and installed all necessary kexts with KextWizard... It worked flawless... took me like 30 Hours to get it all working the way I wanted to but it was so definitely worth it!

Great! Congratulations! :) Yes, there are quite a few hours in getting these goings, but, the result is a screamin' machine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back