- Jun 4, 2017
- Asus Z170i Pro Gaming
- NVIDIA 1070 GTX
- Mobile Phone
For audio you just have to do this:
1) Install Clover.Configurator
2) Mount EFI and open the config.plist with Clover.Configurator
3) Disable SIP in Rt Variables --- csr-active-config 0x67 = SIP Disabled completely ---
5) Multibeast --- Drivers > Audio > RealtekALCXXX > 100 Series Audio --- Install
7) Multibeast --- Drivers > Audio > RealtekALC1150 --- Install
9) Enable SIP in Rt Variables --- csr-active-config 0x03 = SIP Enabled (Default on Hackintoshes) ---
Later you can also add a fix for sleep audio wake. But please, first install the audio correctly. I would suggest installing the OS X again in another partition - USB (for example) just for testing.
These are the steps I did, what is the sleep audio wake?and how to fix?