Any USB Keyboard/Mouse
8 GB USB Stick

Extras:
GPU: V PCIe Nvidia GTX980 4 GB Asus Strix OC
HDD: 2 TB
Win: 10.1
--and--
Kabel Audio Opt.Toslink ST/ST 5m
Twisted Melon Mantra T1 (For Apple Remote)
Apple Remote
Wii Controllers
Apple Keyboard
Apple Magic Mouse
8 GB USB Stick

Got everything working
USB, WIFI, Bluetooth, Audio (Analog & Optical), GPU Card. Sleeps and wakes.
No Freezes, Mantra, mouse & audio wakes upon sleep.

Thunderbolt does not work, and USB3.1. Unable to test long sleep, since it will waker up within a few, does the same in windows, not sure if its a mac thing or a pc thing, like something waking it up, but it does go to sleep.

I tried playing dead island and wii games, its very fast in 4k and ultra high. In wii games I get 60 fps from 60, and using the wii remotes of course. Tried Plex with apple remote, all 100% ok, no crashes so far.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    254.2 KB · Views: 1,343
  • 2.png
    2.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 1,263
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    989.4 KB · Views: 1,182
Added another 8GB Ram and installed a 250GB Samsung SSD, used clone copy to clone disk, and a tower cpu cooler and all of the sudden sleep works for some unknown reason. Now if only windows sleeps correctly without waking up.

Are there any crashes so far, lets take a look;

MacOsX = 0 crashes.
Windows 10 = 3 blue screen of "Your windows has encountered a critical error and will now restart." crash.

No Audio after wake.

The solution was easy. Install download CodecsCommander onto desktop and install using KextBeast into the System/Library/Extensions and using EFI/EFI/Clove/Config.plist and add this code using TextEdit.
Find "Devices" and add this code.

<key>Audio</key>
<dict>
<key>ResetHDA</key>
<true/>
</dict>

It should look similar like this
<key>Devices</key>
<dict>
<key>Audio</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<string>1</string>
</dict>
<key>Audio</key>
<dict>
<key>ResetHDA</key>
<true/>
</dict>

I tried this with drive 1 and after restart after the system was totally asleep I woke it and had Audio.

I tried this with drive 2 without codecscommanded as a test and had no sound after sleep, so I installed codecscommander and it worked. So codecscommand seems to be important, and vice versa.

Below is a screenshot of clover with the kext Patches I have installed and the renaming of HDAS to HDEF.

Now the system works perfectly, I just can't seem to log onto apple store, my system can't be verified error. I can always use my mac to download apps and copy them over for now.

Edit: to fix app store delete these; After these were deleted and I restarted, I was able to log into app store.

/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist
and
/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/preferences.plist

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 859
How did you get the Bluetooth working? I have Z170 Premium, only wifi is working

I installed https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-brcmpatchram/downloads into system/library/extensions using KextBeast. Still didn't work after restart, so I plugged in my bluetooth dongle, tested it and worked, then I removed my dongle and it still worked. So now I have my onboard bluetooth working. Not sure why it started working after I plugged in a dongle and then removed it. Or was it just a coincidence.

hello

I have the same config , just graphic cards is different

could you tell us , which guide do you use to install el capitan , which configuration for your bios etc etc

thank a lot

I used unibeast to install using my iMac, added the Skylake AppleAPIC Patch from Pike R. Alpha (clover config) after install, used clover to mount the EFI partition of the USB. The bios that I changed was, Secure Boot Mode = disabled, Os would not boot if its enabled. The OtherOs and AHCI was already set. Not sure about your graphics card, I choose Nvidia since it is usually supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back