Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Asus X99 Deluxe - Intel i7 5960x @ 4.2GHz - 64GB RAM - GTX 970

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed your advice and use the old install guide. Did you use the kexts that came in the folder of the download? I'm using a 32GB USB for UniBeast (I'm using 5.2 version), and I guess I'm using Chimera. But still don't get the install screen. How I can now that I patched the kernel properly?

thank you.

I followed that guide from letter to letter. Make sure you do the same, don't make anything different, that's the only sure way. Install all 4 kexts to /System/Library/Extensions and /Extra/Extensions after you created the UniBeast drive. Also make sure you repair the disk permissions before booting from it.

I followed that guide from letter to letter. Make sure you do the same, don't make anything different, that's the only sure way. Install all 4 kexts to /System/Library/Extensions and /Extra/Extensions after you created the UniBeast drive. Also make sure you repair the disk permissions before booting from it.

He didn't reach the installer but it's not clear what is his problem...if it's a PCIConfiguration begin issue or other...he should post a screenshot of the problem or describe it better

I was being so stupid, and i didn't read one step... however i made it! Thank you very much, the only problem now, is that I installed the nvidia drivers, I select the nvidia web driver option then it says I need to restart, I click on restart and it goes to black screen. Am I doing something wrong?

Again, thank you for your help!

I was being so stupid, and i didn't read one step... however i made it! Thank you very much, the only problem now, is that I installed the nvidia drivers, I select the nvidia web driver option then it says I need to restart, I click on restart and it goes to black screen. Am I doing something wrong?

Again, thank you for your help!

So I change a bootflag to nvda_drv=1 and it is not slow anymore, i selected the Nvidia web drivers options and it didn't ask to restart. Im going to continue with the next steps of the guide. Wish me luck haha

Thank you!

UPDATE:

I bought a generic usb audio card, and now I'm able to hear videos, and youtube, vimeo and other websites are playing correctly now. Although I'd want to use the card that came in the motherboard.
The only thing that I'm missing is the bluetooth.

Thank you.
--------------

I think that I finally got it! Thank you very much!

How do you fix the audio and bluetooth? Those are the only two things I'm missing...

Thank you, again.

EDIT: I'm also getting trouble with playing media. Neither youtube or medio will play, although the gray bar is moving. I can't play music from iTunes.

Help, please.

He didn't reach the installer but it's not clear what is his problem...if it's a PCIConfiguration begin issue or other...he should post a screenshot of the problem or describe it better

Hi! I finally get my Yosemite working, the only thing is that I can't make the audio to work, is a Realtek alc1150. Can you help me please?

Hi

I use the same manual (older install) .

MB MSI X99 SLi plus new FW 1.9
CPU i7 5960x
GPU Geforce GTX 770
IMG_1252.jpg
My PC STUCK in...., see photo

Please HELP !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back