Contribute
Register

[Success] - Asus ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming + i9 10900K + OpenCore

Also I should add FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext aren't present in the latest version of my EFI. (0.7.4)

Also I should add FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext aren't present in the latest version of my EFI. (0.7.4)

Yes, I wrote that too in my post (Update 2).

do you know what this boot arg is for? dk.e1000=0

Disables com.apple.DriverKit-AppleEthernetE1000 (Apple's DEXT driver) from matching to the Intel I225-V Ethernet controller found on higher end Comet Lake boards, causing Apple's I225 kext driver to load instead.
This boot argument is optional on most boards as they are compatible with the DEXT driver. However, it is required on Gigabyte and several other boards, which can only use the kext driver, as the DEXT driver causes hangs.
You don't need this if your board didn't ship with the I225-V NIC.

TL;DR: Our board needs it for stable Ethernet.

dang not working. Im trying to get monterey working on a z490 proart and its being a B. Worked fine on catalina

I have iMac201_USBInjectAll_v0.7.5_z490.kext disabled by default. It's only there if you want to edit / make your own map.

Once you've completed your map you shouldn't be loading it.

Maybe it is paradox but ONLY if I have the iMac201_USBInjectAll_v0.7.5_z490.kext active the USB-C Audio Adapter works!

Nevermind, I didnt look close enough at the config. After a little rework i got through the install. Thanks alot for the help and the efi! Now i just got to put a bow on it :thumbup:.
IMG_20211026_001303438.jpg

Maybe it is paradox but ONLY if I have the iMac201_USBInjectAll_v0.7.5_z490.kext active the USB-C Audio Adapter works!

Perhaps you can use Hackintool to export a USBPorts.kext while you have it loaded so you can tweak your map, maybe the definition for that particular port is just a little different.

Back