Contribute
Register

[Success] - Asus ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming + i9 10900K + OpenCore

ok - go forth then and conquer the world :) Have a nice day :)
I tried unplugging the USB plug from the cooler itself, but no change. Same wake reason. Again I don't use Sleep often and I don't want to lose functionality on the Windows side.
By the way, what mouse do you have?

I wrote you back but a moderator deleted it. Just wanted you to know I appreciate you trying to help. :)
Thank you and I hope you enjoy it - I'm going to do usb port mapping next

Thank you and I hope you enjoy it - I'm going to do usb port mapping next

It's actually kinda fun customizing to your own setup. I mention that in the 1st post. I take advantage and keep my Valve Index as an example plugged into one of the ports I have disabled on the Catalina side, to hide it from the OS.

OK, here's an updated build of 0.6.5 with your HDMI Audio fix cooked in, let me know if everything looks correct / works OK for you.

If good it will stay incorporated going forward.
What ver BIOS in your setup?

What ver BIOS in your setup?

I'm on 1003 right now. There is a newer version for 11th gen that was recently released but I haven't updated to it yet.

I'm on 1003 right now. There is a newer version for 11th gen that was recently released but I haven't updated to it yet.
Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 1.59.35 PM.png

themageman, I'm on the new version 2003 (yep - v2003) and all works fine
here is the link: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/..._GAMING/ROG-STRIX-Z490-E-GAMING-ASUS-2003.ZIP

Hello @scope666 and all thank you for this sharing and all this informations! :)

I have the same motherboard i just just one question i used your fix for the f1 issue. Is it possible to know exactly how you built it?

Another small question, I have a fenvi T919 card everything works wifi and bluetooth but in my panel the bluetooth remains in red but works it's strange... My usbmap is ok, but I have a question, for you a 2.0 hub : it's 1 port or 2? For me in logic it is 1 port.

Example XHC HS07 is a 2.0 hub which supplies the usb on my front pc box. The 2 usb ports fall on HS07. So it's only one port out of the 15 possible? Thanks for your help!

I was on an amd platform before, it's day and night for the hackintosh. I'm glad to be with intel now :)

Back