Contribute
Register

[Success] - Asus ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming + i9 10900K + OpenCore

nevermind.

Finally, all thing I need worked. Integrated Bluetooth and wifi work, sleep/wake work.
I dont't need the typeC port (currently), and don't have the front USB panel so in my USBPorts.kext don't have these port.

Thing to note: @Leesureone you don't need the UsbInjectAll anymore when have UsbPorts.kext, and can you check again about the audio device/properties with layout-id to 11 would have HDMI audio? as @scope666 confirm that he still has HDMI audio output when have that config.

I'm searching around if I need to enable the SSDT-RHUB in my config.

Let me using this computer for a while and report if have any issue.
Could you please elaborate how did you make onboard wifi and bluetooth working?

I've use AirportItlwr kext but its still not detected by catalina. :(

Could you please elaborate how did you make onboard wifi and bluetooth working?

I've use AirportItlwr kext but its still not detected by catalina. :(
can you show the kexts loaded in hackintool?

Yes.. only these kext loaded..

View attachment 495937
I see that you have itlwm there, so can't using AirportItlwm at the same time. please read the itlwm guild carefully. It's already mention there

Another thing: I don't think you need CPUFriend. PM native support with this kind of mainboard in Catalina

I see that you have itlwm there, so can't using AirportItlwm at the same time. please read the itlwm guild carefully. It's already mention there

Another thing: I don't think you need CPUFriend. PM native support with this kind of mainboard in Catalina
I see well noted...

I've tried Airportitlwm alone in the config list it set to enable but why on the hackintool its not loaded?

Sorry I'm new to this..

Attachments

• 16053852435548516997691559973484.jpg
    8.9 MB · Views: 39
could you show me the PCIe in hackintool like this
1605385545663.png

Another question: do you only need the wifi or many related things within such as handoff...

how about the second question?

Currently I only need wifi but airdrop need wifi to work right?

Back