Contribute
Register

[Success] - Asus ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming + i9 10900K + OpenCore

Problem: With HDMI I have sometime a black screen after Wake-Up… solutions?

Hello everyone, this morning I installed the first Catalina following the indications of scope666, obviously I have used the EFI folder on the first page but ...
In about this Mac it recognizes all the hardware well, however above it only says iMac, it does not appear retina 5k etc ... only iMac.
I also don't have wifi or bluetooh and it's weird having used scope666's EFI folder.
I hope someone can help me because it is already making me desperate and I don't know what to do.

Hello everyone, this morning I installed the first Catalina following the indications of scope666, obviously I have used the EFI folder on the first page but ...
In about this Mac it recognizes all the hardware well, however above it only says iMac, it does not appear retina 5k etc ... only iMac.
I also don't have wifi or bluetooh and it's weird having used scope666's EFI folder.
I hope someone can help me because it is already making me desperate and I don't know what to do.
you may need to setup your own SMBIOS information in:
Code:
<key>Generic</key>
        <dict>
            <key>AdviseWindows</key>
            <true/>
            <key>MLB</key>
            <string>ChangeMe</string>
            <key>ROM</key>
            <data>ChangeMe</data>
            <key>SpoofVendor</key>
            <true/>
            <key>SystemProductName</key>
            <string>iMac19,1</string>
            <key>SystemSerialNumber</key>
            <key>SystemUUID</key>
        </dict>

use this:

Thank you very much Feartech for your help.
I have already used GenSMBIOS although I do not know if I have done it well, despite those lines of code that you have put I will attach it to my config.plist although I am not sure where I have to put it.
Do you know why I don't have wifi, no bluetooh?

Thank you very much Feartech for your help.
I have already used GenSMBIOS although I do not know if I have done it well, despite those lines of code that you have put I will attach it to my config.plist although I am not sure where I have to put it.
Do you know why I don't have wifi, no bluetooh?
i have no idea why you don't have wifi or bluetooth as I am not sure of what hardware you have

also a little confused as to why you have listed Asus Dual GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER EVO V2 OC Edition in your hardware profile as that is not supported on any version of macOS

I am using the integrated Intel graphics, the hardware I have is the one that I have put in my profile along with 64GB of RAM.

I just updated my profile information

Considering that I used the EFI folder at the beginning of this thread, what do you think I should look at to fix Wifi and Bluetooh?
The Kexts maybe?
It all comes down to Ketxs, right?

Back