Register

[Success] - Asus ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming + i9 10900K + OpenCore

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-20 um 14.50.20.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-20 um 14.50.20.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Try another MOBO (!) USB port!

I had the same problem but I used the keyboard's USB port.
I try already in all mobo USB ports.Is weird because USB installers and my default external ssd with latest Mojave work perfect in all others mobo Asus z170, z270 with 6,7 gen CPU and Asrock z370 with 8 gen CPU. All builds run with Amd gpu rx 570 and Vega 56. All bios settings are almost the same never any issue. But with this z490 E is something different, and I can't figure out.

Nice!!! I'll incorporate the fix and re-upload the .zip later today. :)

Thank you for that. The system is for now rock stable, it works perfect!

The iGPU over HDMI works also perfect with an active DV-HDMI adaptor.

Last edited:
Just tested, working perfectly on my box. It's even doing jack detection, in System Preferences --> Sound it changes to Headphones when I plug into the front jack. :headbang:

Updated the EFI.zip in the first post.

Did you changed something for the sleep? Then the WiFi is really slow after the wake up and before your last EFI I had no to press the power button. Did I missed something?

Did you changed something for the sleep? Then the WiFi is really slow after the wake up and before your last EFI I had no to press the power button. Did I missed something?

The only thing I changed was the audio fix that you found. I deleted some kexts that weren't actively being loaded in config.plist. I've always had to press the power button to wake it up, I have that listed in the first post. Haven't experienced that Wi-Fi issue. Are you trying to use the Ethernet?

The only thing I changed was the audio fix that you found. I deleted some kexts that weren't actively being loaded in config.plist. I've always had to press the power button to wake it up, I have that listed in the first post. Haven't experienced that Wi-Fi issue. Are you trying to use the Ethernet?

Strange!

No, I use no Ethernet – it is in the bios disabled.

I read that such a problem after the wake is common also on genuine mac.

Strange!

No, I use no Ethernet – it is in the bios disabled.

I read that such a problem after the wake is common also on genuine mac.

When I get time I'll run some speed tests before and after sleep to see if I can spot a difference.

When I get time I'll run some speed tests before and after sleep to see if I can spot a difference.

I can confirm that I definitely have a slow down of the internet speed after the wake up. I have to restart in order to fix it. Sign out doesn't help. Maybe it is my internet card the problem? --> it seems so: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/fenvi-t919-slow-speed-after-wake-from-sleep.220797/ I have an "old" Fenvi T919 (BCM94360CD). I will try that solution and report back.

Last edited:
Back