Graphics
onboard
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Thank you for that. The system is for now rock stable, it works perfect!

The iGPU over HDMI works also perfect with an active DV-HDMI adaptor.

Can you tell me the url to buy this adapter? thank you!

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z490-E
CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
RTX 3080 Ti (Win) / RX 560 (Mac)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I can confirm that I definitely have a slow down of the internet speed after the wake up. I have to restart in order to fix it. Sign out doesn't help. Maybe it is my internet card the problem? --> it seems so: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/fenvi-t919-slow-speed-after-wake-from-sleep.220797/ I have an "old" Fenvi T919 (BCM94360CD). I will try that solution and report back.

Confirmed on my end as well. I'll check out that link...

Before sleep:

Before Sleep.png

After sleep:

After Sleep.png

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z490-E
CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I can confirm that I definitely have a slow down of the internet speed after the wake up. I have to restart in order to fix it. Sign out doesn't help. Maybe it is my internet card the problem? --> it seems so: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/fenvi-t919-slow-speed-after-wake-from-sleep.220797/ I have an "old" Fenvi T919 (BCM94360CD). I will try that solution and report back.

Confirmed, the fix you found WORKS! I'll add something to the first post.

2nd run in this screen shot was after sleep:

1592919758749.png

Motherboard
ASUS Z490-E
CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Confirmed, the fix you found WORKS! I'll add something to the first post.

2nd run in this screen shot was after sleep:

View attachment 477632

That's great! :thumbup:

By the way, there is a new BIOS update 0703 but I suggest you to not update since sometime it doesn't recognize the drivers at the boot.

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z490-E
CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
That's great! :thumbup:

By the way, there is a new bios update 0703 but I suggest you to not update since sometime it doesn't recognize the drivers at the boot.

Thanks for the tip. I figured something else out, if you boot up using F8 and go straight to Windows without "passing through" OpenCore, the board properly identifies itself to things like CPU-Z and Armoury Crate. Otherwise your motherboard model becomes AcidAnthera and Armoury Crate won't offer you any updates. (and other apps like this)

Motherboard
ASUS Z490-E
CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Thanks for the tip. I figured something else out, if you boot up using F8 and go straight to Windows without "passing through" OpenCore, the board properly identifies itself to things like CPU-Z and Armoury Crate. Otherwise your motherboard model becomes AcidAnthera and Armoury Crate won't offer you any updates. (and other apps like this)

That's interesting, I haven't noticed it before!

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z490-E
CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
That's interesting, I haven't noticed it before!

Yeah, I think I like going into Windows directly, seems better to me to have the ACPI board info correct. It does seem to reset your cryptographic identity so it's best to pick a method and stick to it. (it asks to re-enter Microsoft password when you change the method)

My method going forward. UEFI set to boot Windows directly by default (bypassing OpenCore). OpenCore is set for Mac as default. I press F8 when first booting to get the boot menu, I choose the SSD with OpenCore on it when I want to go into macOS... I do nothing if I want Windows.

The reverse of all of this could work too. OpenCore set as default in UEFI, press F8 and choose Windows drive if you want Windows.

Last edited:
Motherboard
ASUS Z490-E
CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Yeah, I think I like going into Windows directly, seems better to me to have the ACPI board info correct. It does seem to reset your cryptographic identity so it's best to pick a method and stick to it. (it asks to re-enter Microsoft password when you change the method)

My method going forward. UEFI set to boot Windows directly by default (bypassing OpenCore). OpenCore is set for Mac as default. I press F8 when first booting to get the boot menu, I choose the SSD with OpenCore on it when I want to go into macOS... I do nothing if I want Windows.

The reverse of all of this could work too. OpenCore set as default in UEFI, press F8 and choose Windows drive if you want Windows.

That's because I always have always asked for a password again (I thought, someone wanted to hack me…) and I wanted to install an Asus program but it says that I have no Asus motherboard!

EDIT: I updated the ME Firmware to the last version of the 22.6 and now the drivers are recognized.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus Maximus VI Hero Z390
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Hey mate, I've got the ROG Maximus XII Hero here, do you think I'd be able to use your EFI?

Done a few Hackintoshes but haven't really played around with DSDTs etc since my Rampage IV Extreme lol.