- Feb 21, 2010
- Asus B550 Rog Strix Gaming i
- Ryzen 9 5900X
- Mobile Phone
@phil8471 is using the EFI folder @scope666 created on page one. I'm thinking Scope666 isn't getting notifications or is away for the time being. If that wasn't clear then hope this helps, if it was clear and it isn't working check your bios settings. Secure boot disabled and USB XCHI Hand Off enabled.
- Fast Boot
- VT-d (can be enabled if you set DisableIoMapper to YES)
- Thunderbolt(For initial install, as Thunderbolt can cause issues if not setup correctly)
- Intel SGX
- Intel Platform Trust
- CFG Lock (MSR 0xE2 write protection)(Apparently this is already off on our Asus boards)
- Above 4G decoding
- Execute Disable Bit
- EHCI/XHCI Hand-off
- OS type: Windows 8.1/10 UEFI Mode
- DVMT Pre-Allocated(iGPU Memory): 64MB
You may also be having issues because his config.plist is not configured for an AMD XT graphics card (5500, 5600 or 5700), if so you can change the bios to enable the iGPU and try installing that way. Its easy enough to switch over to dGPU later if that is the issue.
It requires changing the iGPU device ID and adding the boot argument "adgpmod=pikera"
See Device Properties here for more info on changing the iGPU ID: https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/config.plist/comet-lake.html#deviceproperties