Contribute
Register

[Success] - Asus ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming + i9 10900K + OpenCore

I did some more remapping. the IOUSBHostDevice is the Bluetooth, without it Bluetooth doesn't work. I removed it and bluetooth quit working
I know, I meant change to internal in connector type, not remove.

Ok, I believe it is fixed now.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 11.57.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 11.57.14 PM.png
    163 KB · Views: 45
Is this something you could do in the config file? I have both Mac OS and windows disks to choose from in the bootloader, but it always picks the windows disk to boot. I would like for it to choose the Mac OS automatically. Has it to do with the PickerMode? Mine is set to External.

Is this something you could do in the config file? I have both Mac OS and windows disks to choose from in the bootloader, but it always picks the windows disk to boot. I would like for it to choose the Mac OS automatically. Has it to do with the PickerMode? Mine is set to External.

Highlight the macOS drive in the OC boot menu, hold CONTROL key and hit ENTER. Or Startup Disk app. Both require working NVRAM.

He's right, should look something like this except with the built-in WiFi instead of Broadcom:

View attachment 496682
Hi man how did you get Apple Inc Bluetooth there?

Currently I'm also using BCM94360CD but got this instead
1606796940778.png

Did you load specific kext?

1606796984901.png

1606797520805.png

Last edited:
Hi man how did you get Apple Inc Bluetooth there?

Currently I'm also using BCM94360CD but got this instead

Did you load specific kext?

No, no special kexts loaded. As long as I have my USB map working right and my internal header is active, it just shows up like it would on a real Mac. Maybe a version difference? I'm still on Catalina not Big Sur. I'm waiting for at least one more major update. ;)

No, no special kexts loaded. As long as I have my USB map working right and my internal header is active, it just shows up like it would on a real Mac. Maybe a version difference? I'm still on Catalina not Big Sur. I'm waiting for at least one more major update. ;)
Hmm its weird .. I'm seeing intel here rather than apple inc .. means it is motherboard bluetooth not the BCRM94360CD -_-

I'm still on Catalina anyway..

1606797698840.png

1606797664684.png

1606797643454.png

I see the Aura LED controller, which means you're not using my USB map. I would first go into the bios, kill the onboard WiFi/BT, then get the map loaded in so the header is configured correctly.
- Disable Onboard (Work)
- Enable Onboard (Not-Work)

Now when I change the SMBIOS to iMac20,2 its working lol.. previously I'm using iMac20,1 ...
I don't understand whats happening here.

- Disable Onboard (Work)
- Enable Onboard (Not-Work)

Now when I change the SMBIOS to iMac20,2 its working lol.. previously I'm using iMac20,1 ...
I don't understand whats happening here.

I'm using 20,2 ... it's what I created the map under. It's possible my map isn't loading under 20,1. If you need 20,1, you can edit the contents of USBPorts.kext. (right click --> show package contents)

Back