Contribute
Register

[Success] - Asus ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming + i9 10900K + OpenCore

I see I will try to read it first and try USB Patch.

Anyway what bluetooth kext you are using right now? My wifi is working and bluetooth "seems" working but when I try to connect my bluetooth device such as mouse and trying airdrop its not working.

If my map works for you, (see post 5 of this thread) you can just enable the USBPorts.kext from my EFI and disable the USBInjectAll kext.

If my map works for you, (see post 5 of this thread) you can just enable the USBPorts.kext from my EFI and disable the USBInjectAll kext.
Currently I'm using your kext but its not working on my end. I think i have some miss configuration.

Could you please give hackintool screenshoot on kext loaded on your system sofar and the usb mapping? Maybe I could figure out something from there?

Currently I'm using your kext but its not working on my end. I think i have some miss configuration.

Could you please give hackintool screenshoot on kext loaded on your system sofar and the usb mapping? Maybe I could figure out something from there?

I'm not in front of the machine right now to pull the kext list, but the usb map looks like this:

1605421895134.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 14.52.50.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 14.52.50.png
    215.9 KB · Views: 43
By using your USBPort kext on 0.6.3 I got different map I think.. I dont know why..

Looks like you still have USBInjectAll enabled and/or have the XHCI Port Limit option enabled. You should only have the 15 I defined. Try highlighting all ports in Hackintool, hitting the minus sign and then the refresh button, see what that gives you.

Looks like you still have USBInjectAll enabled and/or have the XHCI Port Limit option enabled. You should only have the 15 I defined. Try highlighting all ports in Hackintool, hitting the minus sign and then the refresh button, see what that gives you.
Solved it by exporting my own ec-usbx.aml and kext.

Now I'm trying to get the onboard bluetooth works.

Update:
- still no luck with wake up ny keyboard? Try acpi-wake-type but still not working.
- intelfirmware kext is not loaded cause bluetooth still not working. Still teying to figure out the root of cause.

Any help would be best.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 15.03.30.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 15.03.30.png
    210.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Maybe, I don't know. I don't have that mouse :(

It's related to GPRW patch in ACPI (I think you are using EFI folder from @scope666). try to disable this SSDT and DSDT patch.

Another thing, I see that you have UsbInjectAll kext, last time whey using this kext with all ports enable, I can't wake up from sleep. You better apply patch USB port to limit 15 ports
Hi man just realize it..
Seems that when I used GPRW .. IntelBluetoothFirmware will not working... is this expected?

How did you manage to have sleep and bluetooth working?

Here's my loaded kexts as requested, sorry for the delay:

1605452900616.png

The "Current" column in this view are versions being worked on, not actual Releases.

Hi man just realize it..
Seems that when I used GPRW .. IntelBluetoothFirmware will not working... is this expected?

How did you manage to have sleep and bluetooth working?

Some good ideas here, I probably have wake on USB on in my BIOS, so I need the patch, blackberry4311 maybe has it off:

Also noticed I left darkwake=0 in the boot args from when I was troubleshooting sleep, can try removing that line:

Last edited:
Some good ideas here, I probably have wake on USB on in my BIOS, so I need the patch, blackberry4311 maybe has it off:

Also noticed I left darkwake=0 in the boot args from when I was troubleshooting sleep, can try removing that line:

@scope666 i've been wondering if this thread should be put in 'Golden Builds' :)
considering how little issues it had & how portable it has been to other Comet Lake Asus boards

Back