CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
RTX 3080 Ti (Win) / RX 560 (Mac)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Without knowing you probably saved my weekend by mentioning to remove 1 key in config.plist :thumbup:

As a hackintosh beginner I started in august and sort of 'duplicated' your project with roughly the same parts. And very happy with a working RX5700XT in PCIe 16_2. Last week I added a Asus Hyper M.2 card and moved the RX5700XT to PCIe 16_1. Working in W10 ... in Linux ... but nothing in Catalina anymore. Puzzling and searching the whole week till I found your remark about the GPU-blocker for PCIe slot 1. :lol:

Yeah, it's been mentioned in the thread in a few places, but it's grown to be quite large so it would be easy to miss. Maybe I'll add something to the first post about it. EDIT: Done.

I feel proud that others have loosely followed my build. I historically had always bought the "Hero" class of boards, but when I saw that it didn't have both iGPU outputs, I looked for the next best board, and landed on this one. Funny how Asus deciding that extra video port wasn't important probably cost them a lot of revenue via our crowd.

Last edited:
Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix Z490-G GAMING
CPU
Intel Core i5-10500
Graphics
GIGABYTE RADEON RX 5700 XT
I made a clean installation of Big Sur: it works for now without problems!
Anyone upgraded to Big Sur on the existing installation based on EFI's in this thread?

Motherboard
Asus Z490-e
CPU
i7-10700k
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
nevermind.

Finally, all thing I need worked. Integrated Bluetooth and wifi work, sleep/wake work.
I dont't need the typeC port (currently), and don't have the front USB panel so in my USBPorts.kext don't have these port.

Thing to note: @Leesureone you don't need the UsbInjectAll anymore when have UsbPorts.kext, and can you check again about the audio device/properties with layout-id to 11 would have HDMI audio? as @scope666 confirm that he still has HDMI audio output when have that config.

I'm searching around if I need to enable the SSDT-RHUB in my config.

Let me using this computer for a while and report if have any issue.
Could you please elaborate how did you make onboard wifi and bluetooth working?

I've use AirportItlwr kext but its still not detected by catalina. :(

Motherboard
Asus Z97-Pro Gamer
CPU
i7-4770k
Graphics
intel graphic HD
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Could you please elaborate how did you make onboard wifi and bluetooth working?

I've use AirportItlwr kext but its still not detected by catalina. :(
can you show the kexts loaded in hackintool?

Motherboard
Asus Z97-Pro Gamer
CPU
i7-4770k
Graphics
intel graphic HD
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Yes.. only these kext loaded..

View attachment 495937
I see that you have itlwm there, so can't using AirportItlwm at the same time. please read the itlwm guild carefully. It's already mention there

Another thing: I don't think you need CPUFriend. PM native support with this kind of mainboard in Catalina

Motherboard
Asus Z490-e
CPU
i7-10700k
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
I see that you have itlwm there, so can't using AirportItlwm at the same time. please read the itlwm guild carefully. It's already mention there

Another thing: I don't think you need CPUFriend. PM native support with this kind of mainboard in Catalina
I see well noted...

I've tried Airportitlwm alone in the config list it set to enable but why on the hackintool its not loaded?

Sorry I'm new to this..

Attachments

• 16053852435548516997691559973484.jpg
    8.9 MB · Views: 15
Motherboard
Asus Z97-Pro Gamer
CPU
i7-4770k
Graphics
intel graphic HD
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
could you show me the PCIe in hackintool like this
1605385545663.png

Another question: do you only need the wifi or many related things within such as handoff...