Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - Intel HD630 > EVGA GTX 1070 SC2 > AMD Sapphire RX580 Pulse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo...which one of us will be the first guinea pig to move on to Mojave??? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm waiting for the Nvidia Web Drivers to be released for Mojave first. (1080 user here)

@bombardier - I have an MX Master Mouse and it works just fine. I have it connected via BT.

After a brief moment of "Oh, Crap!" when both my WiFi and Ethernet stopped working this morning, it is now resolved.

WiFi mysteriously fixed itself after a third restart. Ethernet was resolved by installing the current version of IntelMausiEthernet.kext (2.4 as of this writing). While I was at it, I checked my other kexts and noted that FakeSMC.kext was also newer, so installed that (version 1800, and the associated sensor kexts) as well.

Good to know that's working for you again, @JCMunsonII - gave up on the Logitech - no new drivers and the HP mouse is fine! I'll be staying on Sierra for a while yet, I think!

ASUS Maximus XI with Type-C working? Can someone help me, please. I have High Sierra.

Finally forced by Adobe to upgrade to High Sierra (yes, I know, I'm on the bleeding edge!). Updates added to guide. The startup chime being the only problem I'm left with after the upgrade seems like good value to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back