Screen:

Specs of my System:

Chipset: err H51 or H57, i forgot it again - its Sandy Bridge
CPU: i7-2600
RAM: 8 GB DDR3-1333 MHz
HDD: Western Digital 2 TB - 4 KB Sectors
GPU: ASUS Nvidia GT 530
Sound: Realtek ALC887 inside Intel Chip

After fighting with my system for 3 days, i decided to write this guide for anyone who has triple problems with it.

Theres is Easy steps:

1. Make your own Install USB with UniBeast Mountain Lion 1.5.2
2. Make sure that your EFI BIOS is configured with AHCI SATA mode
3. Boot into USB and press 2x Tab, Type PCIRootUID=0 and boot.
4. Partition your HDD yourself by using Disk Utility, i suggest to use 2 Partitions for Mac OS X System and the other one is for Data, Backups, Time Machine etc.
5. After finishing the install boot again with USB, and select the Mac that you installed on HDD and type 2x Tab, Type PCIRootUID=0 again.
6. It should boot now into your Mac on HDD.
7. Install some feature from MultiBeast 4.6.1 like this in picture:

8. Install, but dont reboot! Select Realtek Current Release Driver. If you reboot, you will having Kernel Panics. Follow Step 9.
9. Go to Folder: /System/Library/Extensions and delete the following kext's:

NullCPUPowerManagement.kext
AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext
AppleHDA.kext

10. Use KextBeast to install this (Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext for 10.8) version of the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext.
11. Install Chimera 1.11.0 Bootloader
12. Edit /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist , there is my plist:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>Kernel</key>
    <string>mach_kernel</string>
    <key>Legacy Logo</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>Timeout</key>
    <string>1</string>
    <key>UseKernelCache</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

13. Run again MultiBeast and check only System Utilites, to check everything and to make sure its all ok.
14. You can reboot now, but this time into USB Installer again, not to boot HDD.
15. When you come into Installer, click Utilities -> Terminal, type in Terminal, to fix Boot on 4 KB-Sectors-HDD:

Type diskutil list, to find out the partition number for the Mac Installation, in my example its disk0s2

Then type:
umount /dev/rdisk0s2
dd if=/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/rdisk0s2

16. You are almost done and now reboot your PC and boot from HDD directly.
17. Have fun with your new OS and try all.

Hi there,
I have the same system a CM6730...did you wipe windows 7 off first, or do you dual boot?

Hi there,
I have the same system a CM6730...did you wipe windows 7 off first, or do you dual boot?

Yes, i did wipe via Mac Installer, but i dont know why your system reboots during boot.

Hi guys, i'm trying to install El capitan on my Asus Cm6730. I have insert the Unibeast USB in my pc, but i only have a black screen with underscore _
Can you help me please?

Hi guys, i'm trying to install El capitan on my Asus Cm6730. I have insert the Unibeast USB in my pc, but i only have a black screen with underscore _
Can you help me please?
Your post is off topic as this thread is for Mountain Lion not El Capitan.
You should start a new thread of your own in the appropriate section of the forum.

Please note :
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Sorry, i will open a new thread! many thanks!

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this long after this thread was started. Does anyone have a copy of the image showing which options to pick in MultiBeast? I know I'm a bit late to the party but I wanted to try this out as a fun project and have been able to track down everything needed in this post except for which those options are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back