Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z390-P
CPU
i7 9700K
Graphics
Nvidea Geforce GTX 560ti
Hi All,

I've been trying to build my hackintosh. I've tried a lot of Cover configurations found in this forum but haven't had success yes.
I'm trying to install Mojave on an Asus Prime Z390-P with a i7 9700K (UHD 630) using the internal GPU, nothing more connected.
I've configured my Bios Settings according to this build recommendations but the initial setup keeps rebooting.

Attached is my Clover folder and the print screen where the setup currently reboots.
My Bios Version is: 2203

Thank you All for you help

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0667.PNG
    IMG_0667.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 136
Try my clover folder. You will need to apply a SMBIOS, use iMac19,1 and remove wifi kexts if you don't need them. I use a grx card, so you will need to inject intel for graphics.

BIOS Settings:
  1. Loaded Optimized Defaults
  2. Settings \ Advanced \ Integrated Peripherals → Network Stack : Disabled
  3. Settings \ Advanced \Integrated Peripherals → Intel Serial IO : Disabled
  4. Settings \ Advanced \ Integrated Graphics Configuration → DVMT Pre-Allocated : 64MB (maximum)
  5. Settings \ Advanced \ USB Configuration → XHCI Hand-off : Enabled
  6. Settings \ Advanced \ USB Configuration → Legacy USB Support : Auto
  7. Settings \ Advanced \ Windows OS Configuration → MSI Fast Boot : Disabled
  8. Settings \ Advanced \ Windows OS Configuration → Fast Boot : Disabled
  9. Overclocking → Extreme Memory Profile(X.M.P) : Enabled
  10. Overclocking \ CPU Features → Intel Virtualization Tech : Enabled
  11. Overclocking \ CPU Features → Intel VT-D Tech : Disabled

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Thanks Big-W,
I've made a few changes in my old configuration and now is working fine.
Had also to add a few tweaks because of the UHD 630 graphic card that was not being recognized correctly.
New Clover configuration in attach.

Motherboard : Asus Prime Z390-P
CPU: i7 9700K
Graphics: Intel UHD 630
Bios Version is: 2203

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 318
Remove OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi
This what the author says;

"Please do not use this driver, like ever. It was meant to test a bug on a specific platform and for some reason is now being used as if it was not just completely freeing a ton of memory that is probably needed for your system to actually function correctly. This driver can cause your mobo to be bricked or even damage components. If you must use this driver to get functioning system I would suggest that you try to use one of the other newer drivers (OsxAptioFix3Drv or AptioMemoryFix), build a different system, or at least know that I am sorry for all the pain I have inflicted upon your poor hack... Rest in peace, poor little machines. You were a good boi and I just let these jackals tear you to shreds.

You should be able to boot without it, if you can't, use one of the other aptio fixes.
The Z390 mainboards have native NVRAM now, it looks like you have it working (no emuvariableuefi):headbang:
I would remove all unnecessary acpi fixes and just leave fixshutdown and a few of the acpi patches are not needed.

Now you have a working system install gen_debug, details you can find here and consider a frambuffer patch using hackintool.

Thanks Big-W,
I'will try your tweaks.

Thanks Big-W,
I've made a few changes in my old configuration and now is working fine.
Had also to add a few tweaks because of the UHD 630 graphic card that was not being recognized correctly.
New Clover configuration in attach.

Motherboard : Asus Prime Z390-P
CPU: i7 9700K
Graphics: Intel UHD 630
Bios Version is: 2203
joaolfb, I appreciate very much that you posted your Clover configuration for my Asus Prime Z390-P motherboard/Intel UHD 630. It made the crucial difference to make my hackintosh work successfully!

joaolfb, I appreciate very much that you posted your Clover configuration for my Asus Prime Z390-P motherboard/Intel UHD 630. It made the crucial difference to make my hackintosh work successfully!
curro, I am on Catalina 10.15.5 and I have your same mobo (Asus Prime Z390-p) everthing is working perfectly except the iGpu (intel UHD 630), it is recognized by the system but it allows only 7mb, the mobo is connected via HDMI port and I never tried the Display Port (I haven't a cable yet).

Can you please help me in order to make the intel UHD 630 with full VRAM and its supported acceleration?

Any perfect EFI folder that you are using for Catalina 10.15.5?

Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back