Contribute
Register

[Success] ASUS PRIME Z390-P | i5-8600K | UHD 630 | Mojave 10.14.2 - 10.14.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any link in your replay and I don't understood the SIP part..

Oops! I forgot to attach. Updated that message with link.

Merry Christmas !!!

Hi. I've finally managed to install Mojave, then I ran MultiBeast. But when I'm booting Mojave from its drive (without USB installer), it hangs at the screen with progress bar at zero. How can I solve that issue?

Hi. I've finally managed to install Mojave, then I ran MultiBeast. But when I'm booting Mojave from its drive (without USB installer), it hangs at the screen with progress bar at zero. How can I solve that issue?
Waste of time running Mojave with a GTX 750, there are no drivers.

profile.png

Waste of time running Mojave with a GTX 750, there are no drivers.

View attachment 441850
That is my OLD hackintosh, the new one is made with a motherboard Asus Prime Z390-P (that's why I'm writing here), a CPU Core i5-9700K, SSD Crucial P1 NVMe PCI-e, GPU Sapphire RX Vega 56 Nitro 8GB.
The system boots only if I use the USB installer. If I boot from the SSD, it hangs.
Maybe I should update my configuration in the profile. :)

add -v in clover boot option to boot with verbose mode...and check the log.

@kaminkehrer @ poles
Thank you very very much! Finally with your help I successfully install macOS Catalina on my Hackintosh!
Merry Christmas!!

Hi all! I have a bit irritating issue in my mackintosh... when I restart or shutdown computer I have bios err."POSTED IN SAFE MODE" and must press reset button and the computer restarts or press f1(solution indicated but with me wireless keyboard doesn't work)
anyone know how to solve this error? thanks!

Last edited:
First of all, manage a wired keyboard. Next check tomshardware site for this type of problem. This may be related to XMP or RAM issue. I'm not sure.

Thanks for the reply. Why did you tell me to change keyboard? ;)
OK, thanks. But with windows I haven't got this problem. I have it only with hackintosh. I have last BIOS 2066. Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back