Contribute
Register

[Success] ASUS PRIME Z390-P | i5-8600K | UHD 630 | Mojave 10.14.2 - 10.14.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
New idea about internal network card issue. Maybe manual hardware configuration will works?

I didn't face any regarding network. It should an easy setup with Realtek kext file. Have you tried the latest kext of Realtek from here ? Don't forget to regenarate kextcache after replacing Realtek kext on /Library/Extensions/

If that doesn't solve your problem try to search or post in this thread.

Poles 3rd Coffee Lake Build:
Asus Prime H390-P | i5-8600K | UHD 630

@poles, I am on Catalina 10.15.5 and I have your same mobo (Asus Prime Z390-p) eveyrthing is working perfectly except the iGPU (Intel UHD 630), it is recognized by the system but it allows only 7Mb, the mobo is connected via HDMI port and I never tried the Display Port (I haven't a cable yet).

Can you please help me in order to make the intel UHD 630 with full VRAM and its supported acceleration?

Any perfect EFI folder that you are using for Catalina 10.15.5?

Thanks a lot!

@poles, I am on Catalina 10.15.5 and I have your same mobo (Asus Prime Z390-p) eveyrthing is working perfectly except the iGPU (Intel UHD 630), it is recognized by the system but it allows only 7Mb, the mobo is connected via HDMI port and I never tried the Display Port (I haven't a cable yet).

Can you please help me in order to make the intel UHD 630 with full VRAM and its supported acceleration?

Thanks a lot!

Check this thread: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ching-guide-hdmi-black-screen-problem.269149/

Can you please help me in order to make the Intel UHD 630 with full VRAM and its supported acceleration?

Thanks a lot!
Hi, I think is better to use a AMD video card.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 22.23.32.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 22.23.32.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 77
Hi,I think is better to use a AMD video card.
Yeah man I know it works without any pain, I had already an RX 5700 XT that worked OOB for me on Catalina 10.15.5. But, sadly, it works no more now. I sent it for repair. I hope they can repair it, or I'll buy a brand new RX 6800 XT which will be supported on Big Sur 11.4 once Apple release it very soon ;)

Yeah man I know it works without any pain, I had already an RX 5700 XT that worked OOB for me on Catalina 10.15.5. But, sadly, it works no more now. I sent it for repair. I hope they can repair it, or I'll buy a brand new RX 6800 XT which will be supported on Big Sur 11.4 once Apple release it very soon ;)
Now it is hard to buy a RX 6700 XT, out of stock or too expensive.

Now it is hard to buy a RX 6700 XT, out of stock or too expensive.
Yeah, I know it's a bit expensive and out of stock, but I still have time so I can wait.

BTW, are you running Big Sur 11.2.3 on your Mobo ?

Yeah, I know it's a bit expensive and out of stock, but I still have time so I can wait.

BTW, are you running Big Sur 11.2.3 on your Mobo ?
With Big Sur I have a MacBook Pro with M1 and iMac with Intel. I use Catalina in a Asus Z490 and i9-10900K. For the moment I prefer Catalina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back