Mobile Phone
Android
Motherboard
Asus Prime z390 p
CPU
I5 9400
Graphics
Igpu
Hello Op, recognize it was a while since you did this build I'm using the same motherboard as you with an i5-9400 so using Igpu rather than an external GPU. First time building a hackintosh, created my bootable stick and it booted perfectly, when I try to install it says I need an internet connection.

Using the Ethernet port on the MB and was wondering if you could share which driver you used if possible?

Thanks in advance, and must say great build guide the HDMI comment at the end really sorted me out!

Thanks.
Dave

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H
CPU
i5-4690
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mobile Phone
Android
Hello Op, recognise it was a while since you did this build I'm using the same motherboard as you with an i5-9400 so using Igpu rather than an external GPU. First time building a hackintosh, created my bootable stick and it booted perfectly, when I try to install it says I need an internet connection.

Using the Ethernet port on the MB and was wondering if you could share which driver you used if possible?

Thanks in advance, and must say great build guide the HDMI comment at the end really sorted me out!

Thanks.
Dave
It shouldn't say internet connection is needed to install. Though if you are asking its Realtek. Take a look from my post #1 and check the MultiBeast screeshot.

Motherboard
Asus Prime z390 p
CPU
I5 9400
Graphics
Igpu
It shouldn't say internet connection is needed to install. Though if you are asking its Realtek. Take a look from my post #1 and check the MultiBeast screeshot.

Got it, thanks for that. Should have clarified, I've actually used OpenCore to create the USB stick on my Windows PC. So it just downloads the Recovery partition and downloads the rest from Apple's servers during install. (So I'm led to believe.) Thanks for the help, much appreciated.