Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] ASUS Prime Z390-A + i7 9700K + RX VEGA 64 (LC Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone please share a working EFI folder and BIOS settings that works for this build? I've been struggling for days to install any macOS without success at all, even with some help!!:( I'm going crazy now :( .

Many thanks in advance. Asus Z390 A Prime....problem: stuck at apple logo progress bar...

I got it. I am going to learn how to write SSDT file. And I counted the number of my board's ports, it only have 12 ports, which were under the limits. So I think the type-c port can work.
Hi there Jack Lee, I know this post has been made a while ago. Any chance you could provide me please with a working SSDT file on a Asus Z390-A Mainboard ? I am totally lost how to get my USB-C ports running...

Hi there Jack Lee, I know this post has been made a while ago. Any chance you could provide me please with a working SSDT file on a Asus Z390-A Mainboard ? I am totally lost how to get my USB-C ports running...
guessing you've solved this by now, but if not, use this link
worked perfectly

Anyone have an Asus z390-a + 9700k + Vega 64 and can post their EFI folder? Want to see if someone has a more stable setup I can try. Thanks.

I am also interested in that configuration. But my card is a Sapphire 580XT.

The same happens to me.

Can anyone share your settings?

Anyone using OpenCore and willing to share their EFI folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back