Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] ASUS Prime Z390-A + i7 9700K + RX VEGA 64 (LC Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the SSDT for this motherboard, to enable USB2/3 on all ports as applicable. Get rid of USBInjectAll and put this in the EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KrPmBBxxTl1Os5_K3QQkxM4bU0_x1NJY

I tried your SSDT without USBInjectAll, but all USB port doesn't work at all. And I put it back to EFI, magically all ports(except Type-C) worked! I don't know why it still need USBInjectAll. After all, it works, it's fine. But the Type-C port still needs to be fixed.

I tried your SSDT without USBInjectAll, but all USB port doesn't work at all. And I put it back to EFI, magically all ports(except Type-C) worked! I don't know why it still need USBInjectAll. After all, it works, it's fine. But the Type-C port still needs to be fixed.
USBInjectAll.kext is an injector, SSDT for USB needs an injector, specially if the device ID is not inside IOUSBFamilykext which most cases it isn't, the USB from your board are not apple devices, don't forget that.

If USB-C is not working that means whoever made the SSDT did not take into account the USB-C port while mapping, needs to be remade if you want USB-C to work. Remember there is a 15 port limit, otherwise you will need USB patches in order to bypass limitation.

USBInjectAll.kext is an injector, SSDT for USB needs an injector, specially if the device ID is not inside IOUSBFamilykext which most cases it isn't, the USB from your board are not apple devices, don't forget that.

If USB-C is not working that means whoever made the SSDT did not take into account the USB-C port while mapping, needs to be remade if you want USB-C to work. Remember there is a 15 port limit, otherwise you will need USB patches in order to bypass limitation.
I got it. I am going to learn how to write SSDT file. And I counted the number of my board's ports, it only have 12 ports, which were under the limits. So I think the type-c port can work.

I got it. I am going to learn how to write SSDT file. And I counted the number of my board's ports, it only have 12 ports, which were under the limits. So I think the type-c port can work.
I just wrote up my use of Hackintool to limit MyHero II's USB ports. This may help you do it w/o a PhD in SSDTs.

Hello! I have the same build as yours, and I've been working for so long already to make it work. Can you please share your EFI folder so I can just copy it to mine?

Hi guys! What should be the reason to not enter the install screen?
My hardware is Asus Prime z390-A , i7-9700k , AMD RX580 , Samsung 970 Pro.
Tried with Mojave 10.14.6 and 10.14.1

Hi guys! What should be the reason to not enter the install screen?
My hardware is Asus Prime z390-A , i7-9700k , AMD RX580 , Samsung 970 Pro.
Tried with Mojave 10.14.6 and 10.14.1
I have the same problem. I start installing, and, when install cursor with Apple logo goes to 99 percent it stops....I have updated the latest BIOS version, and now I can't downgrade it....I'm so sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back