Contribute
Register

[Success] ASUS Prime Z370-A+i9-9900k Pro Audio Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSDT.aml without errors and warnings :)
Also checked IOreg file. IORegistryExplorer - Version 3.0.2 (14)

Looking GREAT.

One thing I would suggest is using the USBkext I made in post 1. Can you send your EFI folder so I can see what's going on?

EFI folder is the same as yours. I just changed it a little.

Attachments

• MyEFI.zip
    23 MB · Views: 119
EFI folder is the same as yours. I just changed it a little.

Are you up to date on Clover by chance? Before moving to Opencore I noticed that the drivers folder structure had changed and sort of consolidated. Take a look at the structure difference between yours and mine. If not, when you update your Clover it will stick a document in your EFI for you explaining it all.

Also, I would remove USBInjectall and go with my USBmap. It's designed for this board, well the V1 of it but my bet is nothing there has changed.

Thanks, but USB works well with this kext. I think the hangs are related to memory overclocking (XMP) Profile # 1. Now I switched the memory to Auto mode and see how it works :)

Thanks, but USB works well with this kext. I think the hangs are related to memory overclocking (XMP) Profile # 1. Now I switched the memory to Auto mode and see how it works :)

You do you, however this is worth a read.

Again, you do you, but im concerned your drivers aren't loading appropriately.

Ok, Thank you, I will try different options :)

@NorthAmTransAm I tried to implement everything into my OC EFI folder but I am getting a really weird behavior: I only boot into Recovery Assistant. OpenCore boots just fine, but I find myself stuck into Recovery Assistant. Any idea?
It never happened to me and I have the feeling it's something trivial I have overlooked.

If you can look into it, I attached my EFI folder minus the usual values.
Thank you very much

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 79
@NorthAmTransAm I tried to implement everything into my OC EFI folder but I am getting a really weird behavior: I only boot into Recovery Assistant. OpenCore boots just fine, but I find myself stuck into Recovery Assistant. Any idea?
It never happened to me and I have the feeling it's something trivial I have overlooked.

If you can look into it, I attached my EFI folder minus the usual values.
Thank you very much
I’m not at home at the moment but try changing the time out and/or “Show Picker” so that you have actual options at boot. That is assuming yours is set like mine to boot without showing all of that.

I’m not at home at the moment but try changing the time out and/or “Show Picker” so that you have actual options at boot. That is assuming yours is set like mine to boot without showing all of that.
Thanks, I double checked and those options are set correctly. I really don't understand... You can see it in my EFI folder. Gonna keep trying, if you come uo with something let me know.

Thanks, I double checked and those options are set correctly. I really don't understand... You can see it in my EFI folder. Gonna keep trying, if you come uo with something let me know.

Wanna shot me your EFI folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back