Contribute
Register

[Success] ASUS Prime Z370-A+i9-9900k Pro Audio Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's the IOreg with OC EFI
Now thats how your IOReg should look! I can go over it all with you if you'd like, just ask.

You should however figure out which USB ports aren't actually being used. Then we can edit the USBPorts.kext we made and disable the 15 limit patch.

Last edited:
Now thats how your IOReg should look! I can go over it all with you if you'd like, just ask.

You should however figure out which USB ports aren't actually being used. Then we can edit the USBPorts.kext we made and disable the 15 limit patch.
A friend helped me to build a great EFI (clover)
That's the IOreg now

Attachments

• Matteo’s iMac.ioreg
    12.1 MB · Views: 86
A friend helped me to build a great EFI (clover)
That's the IOreg now

Why not use the OpenCore one that I took the time to build for you. You are missing quite a lot here.

1) You still have device EC0. This is wrong.
2) You do not have device ARPT. Your hand off will not work appropriately.
3) You likely have renames in your Clover EFI. You need ZERO renames at the moment because of WEG.
4) RP05 is not being used as an XHC device. It should be.

I'll take a look at it for you if you'd like to compare. Otherwise, I'd advise you taking the time and comparing the OC EFI versus your Clover EFI.

Why not use the OpenCore one that I took the time to build for you. You are missing quite a lot here.

1) You still have device EC0. This is wrong.
2) You do not have device ARPT. Your hand off will not work appropriately.
3) You likely have renames in your Clover EFI. You need ZERO renames at the moment because of WEG.
4) RP05 is not being used as an XHC device. It should be.

I'll take a look at it for you if you'd like to compare. Otherwise, I'd advise you taking the time and comparing the OC EFI versus your Clover EFI.
I'm so sorry but I don't know anything about OpenCore. So I tried to fix my EFI. Your EFI had problems with graphics apparently.

I'm so sorry but I don't know anything about OpenCore. So I tried to fix my EFI. Your EFI had problems with graphics apparently.

Hmm, shouldn't. Working 100 percent on an identical setup. Either way, I'd suggest comparing the two and learning what's wrong with your current setup.

This is mostly working, but only 1 of my displays works with iMac19,2 - anyone have a solution without switching to MacPro6,1?

Shoot your EFI over and lets see whats going on.

I’m trying to boot latest UniBeast with Catalina and getting the attached.

I tried booting with -x with -liluoff -x -v, can’t seem to get into the installer. Any ideas?

Attachments

• D17F5290-B713-4CFD-A059-7B3103DCB263.jpeg
    D17F5290-B713-4CFD-A059-7B3103DCB263.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 54
I’m trying to boot latest UniBeast with Catalina and getting the attached.

I tried booting with -x with -liluoff -x -v, can’t seem to get into the installer. Any ideas?

For now, remove the 580 and use the onboard GPU. Report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back