Contribute
Register

[Success] ASUS Prime Z370-A+i9-9900k Pro Audio Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact I have just copy exactly the same EFI you shared, so I guess I have the same than you. Thank you so much for helping, please let me know all you need

In fact I have just copy exactly the same EFI you shared, so I guess I have the same than you. Thank you so much for helping, please let me know all you need
I'll need your current one actually. It's been a long while since I've used this EFI.

No problem, here it is:...
When you're back, try this. Please copy your serial and what not back in. Attach a copy of your IOReg.

We'll get to the antelope after. It's actually a hot topic.

Attachments

• Clover EFI.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 53
Do you have problems with USB 3.1 and the USB-C?
I've this motherboard but if I plug something in the USB 3.1 bus my system reboots.
In system infos the USB 3.1 bus isn't recognized.

Do you have problems with USB 3.1 and the USB-C?
I've this motherboard but if I plug something in the USB 3.1 bus my system reboots.
In system infos the USB 3.1 bus isn't recognized.
Send your EFI and IOReg and I'll take a look

Here you are

Many thanks

Oh buddy, you're missing a lot! I'll help you and explain a few things.

In the meantime I want you to do this.
  1. Download Hackintool. Give it a google, open it, and update if it request to.
  2. Once open, go to the USB tab.
  3. Towards the bottom right of the window is a export button.
    Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 1.03.11 PM.png
    Click it and a few files will be created on your desktop. Send me the one labeled USBPorts.kext

Oh buddy, you're missing a lot! I'll help you and explain a few things.

In the meantime I want you to do this.
  1. Download Hackintool. Give it a google, open it, and update if it request to.
  2. Once open, go to the USB tab.
  3. Towards the bottom right of the window is a export button.View attachment 458700 Click it and a few files will be created on your desktop. Send me the one labeled USBPorts.kext
Thanks
that's the file

Attachments

• USBPorts.kext.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back