Contribute
Register

[Success] ASUS P7P55D-E LX Mavericks 10.9 [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello I'm new, I have read your guide, I have a p7p55d the asus, I installed everything but does not work the audio. how should I do? on this site is the dsdt file is different but my bios please let help me

hello I'm new, I have read your guide, I have a p7p55d the asus, I installed everything but does not work the audio. how should I do? on this site is the dsdt file is different but my bios please let help me

Read thru all the comments in this post and you may find your answers. If your DSDT is not listed in the DSDT Database then either create a new one (guides can be found in this forum) or downgrade your BIOS to a version supported for an available DSDT. I do not have the time at the moment to assist in your troubleshooting as I do not have the same motherboard as you. Although they are similar, what works/worked for me may/will not work for you. I will soon be ending all support for this setup as I am selling this system. Take care.

Thanks for your tutorial,but can I ask you something?
I used bootflag GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=0 to my monitors
The first monitor was panasonic viera tv
The second one was crt monitor

When I used crt monitor it runs smoothly and had no problem..
But when I used my panasonic tv monitor,I plugged by hdmi.the black screen always appear on the monitor

Do you have any solution for this?here is my spec
Proci i7-860
Vga gts250
Mobo p7p55d

Thanks for your tutorial,but can I ask you something?
I used bootflag GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=0 to my monitors
The first monitor was panasonic viera tv
The second one was crt monitor

When I used crt monitor it runs smoothly and had no problem..
But when I used my panasonic tv monitor,I plugged by hdmi.the black screen always appear on the monitor

Do you have any solution for this?here is my spec
Proci i7-860
Vga gts250
Mobo p7p55d

1. I need some more info. So you are plugging an HDMI cable from your GTS250 to you TV monitor and you get a black screen?
  2. does your board also have an onboard graphics port?
    • If yes, did you go into your BIOS and change the graphics from IGFX/IGPU to the PCIe slot that your GTS250 is plugged into?
  3. When you connect VGA cable to CRT monitor, is this connected from the onboard port or from the GTS250?
  4. Have you tried connecting VGA to TV monitor? what happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back