Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] ASUS P6T with AMD RADEON HD 6870

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried fixing the permission using Disk Utility ?

...After your post yes, I have done it, but it has not resolved the problem. Should it be done an additional partition during the ssd installation? I have just formatted the whole drive as one partition and installed OS, or there is some kind of partition alignment problem? According what I read on forums there shouldn't be a problem when you do a clean installation. I am still looking for the solution. Please let me know if you have any ideas how to fix it. Thank you.

From my understanding from your post, you have a performance problem with your SSD right. A bit of what I have done. My initial setup was on my 1TB Western Digital Black. Then when I bought my first Intel 330 60GB SSD, I cloned my ML from my HDD to my SSD. Later I bought another Intel 330 60GB SSD and decided to make an AppleRAID. Just before I did the AppleRAID I cloned from my SSD to my HDD first. After successfully creating the AppleRAID I cloned back my ML from the HDD to the new RAID 0 array. I followed this thread ( http://www.tonymacx86.com/lion-desktop-guides/32724-lion-10-7-2-raid-0-tonymacx86-tools-chimera.html ) on how to setup AppleRAID.

From my understanding from your post, you have a performance problem with your SSD right. A bit of what I have done. My initial setup was on my 1TB Western Digital Black. Then when I bought my first Intel 330 60GB SSD, I cloned my ML from my HDD to my SSD. Later I bought another Intel 330 60GB SSD and decided to make an AppleRAID. Just before I did the AppleRAID I cloned from my SSD to my HDD first. After successfully creating the AppleRAID I cloned back my ML from the HDD to the new RAID 0 array. I followed this thread ( http://www.tonymacx86.com/lion-desktop-guides/32724-lion-10-7-2-raid-0-tonymacx86-tools-chimera.html ) on how to setup AppleRAID.

So far I don't see that my computer perform better with SSD HD than with my regular one so the AppleRaid is not my target. I just would like to have a simple fix to get a better performance.

Hello all, I have a similar build going, and everything works wonderfully but the Audio driver. I followed the suggestions here (DSDT and ACL file downloads on first page) and it worked mysteriously without reboot! I had to reboot to move my desktop and now it does not work. I have made no changes and installed no updates. One reboot and it is dead. The speaker turns black for a couple seconds, and then goes gray.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

My build:
ASUS P6T (not delux, premium, SE etc... Just P6T)
GTX 285 2GB RAM
i7 920
12 gigs OCZ Gold RAM
WD Caviar Black drives

Hi guys,
i'm trying to install 10.8.2 and i'm not getting my network card to work.
i already tried a lot of kexts...including Lnx2Mac. inside and outside IONetworkingFamily... I'm using DSDT posted in this Thread. In my system preferences/Network i can't see any Interface.
Can someone upload a working 10.8.2 network kext for p6t

Thanks.

Hi guys!

Im still stuck on the spinning wheel, tried all different things with your provided kexts.

My System is Asus p6t SE with a ATI 6850 .

Ive managed to Install the System by removing the ATI6000 Kext , but im not able to boot the system.
My main System is Lion and i never had such problems installing it.
Can some provide a list of installed Kexts with Multibeast for this System , and a Latest DSDT ??

Cheers Oliver

Hello all, I have a similar build going, and everything works wonderfully but the Audio driver. I followed the suggestions here (DSDT and ACL file downloads on first page) and it worked mysteriously without reboot! I had to reboot to move my desktop and now it does not work. I have made no changes and installed no updates. One reboot and it is dead. The speaker turns black for a couple seconds, and then goes gray.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

My build:
ASUS P6T (not delux, premium, SE etc... Just P6T)
GTX 285 2GB RAM
i7 920
12 gigs OCZ Gold RAM
WD Caviar Black drives

this kext made stereo working for me....

Attachments

• AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 228
I am using kext from 10.8.2(from p5ql) for my audio - works just fine
And sleep works out of the box with easy beast installation for my P6T. Thanks you guys, you rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back