Register

[Success] Asus P5Q - Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check the file I have attached .

Attachments

• p5q-ml.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,252
Hey guys I am having trouble getting to the installation screen using a nearly Identical build.

Specs:
Intel E8300
P5Q (Flashed DSDT Bios listed in thread)
4 GB Memory
2 x HDD's (2 TB - Windows 8, 320 GB - Saved for Mountain Lion)
ATI 4850

I am using the newest version of Unibeast and no matter what combination of boot flags I try (-x, -v, PCIRootUID=0, GraphicsEnabler=No) I am always unable to get past the grey textured screen. I used to be unable to even get to the grey screen as the computer would restart after 30 seconds or so after selecting Mountain Lion from the bootloader. After changing BIOS settings to default (and other similar variations) I was able to get to the grey screen, which is exactly where I am stuck.

Any help? I am desperate. I have tried and failed to make this into a functioning hackintosh biannually since I built it.

Thanks

hi ... i m installing Mac OSX 10.8 ..... when i boot the OsX 10.8 i will stuck in the black screen with the details of my system .. plz help me

I my currently using Windows 7 and i want to install OSX 10.8... I have downloaded Mac OSX 10.8 install dvd.iso ... i make a dvd and boot from DVD when the boot start .... it stuck in the black screen .... PLz tell me what to do ...

my system Is

Asus p5qc intel chipset dp45
core2duo 2.8
Ram 4 gb
hardDisk 500gb
Graphic card AMD 1950.

OR contact me .. [email protected]

Trying now with those files. Same P5QC mobo with ATI 4850 :)

Let's see

Edit: An hour later still trying to fix the 4850 issue with black screen and some white lines..

Got some JUNK computer parts from a buddy of mine and it had a Asus P5Q. I used it to build a Hackintosh using:

3 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
GeForce 9400 GT 1024 MB
OS X 10.8.3 (12D78)

Primary HD: 1TB WD Caviar Green
Secondary HD's: 3x Seagate 3TB hard Drives . . . 12TB of Total Storage for Server Functions.

All Updates installed, Running Mountain Lion W/ OS X Server and doing GREAT! No Issues or Crashes.

Using Current Unibeast and Multibeast as prescribed Above. :clap:

Hey guys I have asus p5q se plus and intel quad core q9950 , can I install mavericks? I tried today and I get an error ( the OS X installstion couldn't be completed ) after I selected language... Can some1 tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back