Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Asus Maximus VII Hero NVidia GTX970- Install guide - High Sierra 10.13.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
but there is a small problem in boot options there are too many os and sometimes when i put the hdd in it stucks on boot screen do you know what is causing this to happen

No I haven't ,
I have been using sound through a USB connected Soundblaster omni Surround 5.1 to my headphones and Soundplate.
which works perfectly.

haven't really tested front audio headphone connection.

Fixed noise by removing HD Audio header from motherboard. It is crystal clear now. Looks like my front panel audio/mic jack is broken.

but there is a small problem in boot options there are too many os and sometimes when i put the hdd in it stucks on boot screen do you know what is causing this to happen
Regarding Boot options:

Just add hide parameter to the gui section of you config.plist and block out the ones you don't need
for example

Code:
<key>Hide</key>
        <array>
            <string>Preboot</string>
            <string>Installer</string>
            <string>Recovery</string>
        </array>

Hide bootoptions.jpeg

bootoptions screenshot8.png
Hide bootoptions.jpeg

Last edited:
very good guide you should upload efi folder for this so that its easier. my configuration works in mojave not on high sierra
Here is the clover folder
There are no Nvidia drivers for Mojave 10.14 yet I think, so you are running of integrated graphics?

Attachments

• MAximus VII CLOVER.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 136
sometimes when i put the hdd in it stucks on boot screen do you know what is causing this to happen
What do you mean by "put HDD in". Are you attaching a HDD? Selecting HDD? Is this your main internal HDD?

Probably good to open a new thread with your problem. You will have more people look at it with a similar hardware configuration. Once you have opened new thread, post link to it here. So I can have a look.
And attach troubleshooting files on your post
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/tool-generate-proper-problem-reporting-files.235953/

my hackintosh is reporting fault cr2 oxoooooo1 error code fault cpu attempting system restart also when i plug the drive with the installed mac on to the pc the boot screen of asus does not load up it hangs the entire system. also too many boot options show up in the boot order

i tried your clover folder it also gives the same fault cr2 error .....

both of these clovers have same problem same error. your clover and my clover don't work. once it did work and the graphics card was also installed and i took pictures of mojave i felt so happy what is causing the error. if you know plz tell me asap

Attachments

• Best Clover Mojave High Sierra.zip
    87.1 MB · Views: 254
How do I solve this error Asus maximus vii hero 970 config p list filed and tutorial also give same error what should I do are the kext on this site latest or not and how do I extract kexts in mac from github zips

Attachments

• 20181204_131823.jpg
    20181204_131823.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 73
How do I solve this error Asus maximus vii hero 970 config p list filed and tutorial also give same error what should I do are the kext on this site latest or not and how do I extract kexts in mac from github zips
Looking at your posting history, a lot of people already have given you advise on your build.

* my plist only works for my system , you cannot just copy a plist and hope for the best. You have different hardware (Mobo, processor, etc) + you are installing in Mojave ( this guide was high Sierra ) -

* clover /unibeast/multibeast have been updated many times since my guide so ...

* start over from scratch - completely new unibeast - use the generic install guide (not my guide)
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ojave-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.259381/ and then use multibeast or adapt your config from there.

* Search mach rboot on forums if problem persist.

* also note Nvidia has no CUDA drivers for Mojave, at the moment it is not clear when or if they will ever come. So sticking with High Sierra if you have Nvidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back