Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Asus H370-I ITX, 8600k, RX560, 970 EVO Mojave Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Sir I just want to compare EFIs' to make sure I am on the right track.

I thought about this at the weekend and it will be a waste of time as my setup is somewhat different to yours i.e. I dont use the on board graphics.

You are better off following the guide I mentioned. I know there is a learning curve to it but it will be worth it.

I would be interested in how you achieved your end result as I am having similar issues. Thank you for your hard work!
I look forward to your thread.

SORRY ! Man, life got busy. I'm still very much wanting to make a post describing what I've done for my build. I may be able to find time this week.

I've not used my Hackintosh for a few weeks but I think where I'm up to, is everything fully works (AFAIK) apart from the HDMI, which works up to the point Clover starts booting from the Mojave installation. Black screen after that. Not looked into how to fix yet so I'll get that done at some point, too!

You need to change your wifi card. See post #1 for the one I used.

Reactions: MoA
There's a post on here which how to change the card on most wifi equipped motherboards But you need to remove the integrated shield first which our motherboards have. If I recall there is a clip on either side.

Reactions: MoA
I've done some port patching with some success to a certain degree. I like the idea of kext free patching as described here But I could not get it to work. Hopefully someone could help me on that. So in the mean time I followed this guide, with great success.

Ive attached the files I've used. The ports I've decided on was the internal BT port (HS14), front ports and all rear ports except for the middle two (3 & 4).View attachment 376460

Hi I would really appreciate it if you could make me a USBPorts.kext from your port config.
I'm having difficulties getting anything past HS10 to show whilst I port map.

I would only need all 6 Ports on the back enabled + HS14 (Bluetooth)
you could easily accomplish this with Hackintool

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back