Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Asus H370-I ITX, 8600k, RX560, 970 EVO Mojave Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated to 10.14.3 with no problems.

Although iMessages work fine, I noticed after each reboot that "Find my Mac" would switch itself off. Did a test for NVRAM and it failed. To fix and risked running UniBeast and under bootloaders installed "Clover UEFI Boot mode + Emulated NVRAM". All good so far.

Updated to the latest AppleALC & Lilu as found here (my post, here) and changed layout to 1. The sound settings are as before. HDAS rename is not required.

Hey DJ, was wondering if you could help:

I am using the same motherboard and for some reason, after I got Mojave installed and was on the desktop, I loaded Multibeast and set my settings similar to yours, then hit the build button.

After I rebooted, it starts to boot from my ssd, but then I lose display after about 1min. and nothing happens.

Any tips?

-Sin

I cant really help as I have DGPU for this very reason. There are others with similar issues trying to get their IGPU working.

Have you tried both HDMI & DP ports as some have said on their setup that one or the other works.

This chap has the same CPU as you and have a look as this setup in terms of graphics.

GFX0 -> IGPU (the patches pre-programmed into Clover Configurator work fine

Devices: IntelGFX=0x59128086

Graphics: Inject Intel, ig-platform-id=0x59120000

Ok thanks. I’m going to try a DP cable today and see what happens.

Main issue is that I can’t get into the unit to change the config.plist to adjust those settings to see if that will work.

yes, fingers crossed it will work but then again its hackintosh. olliealmighty has a similar setup as you and I hoping he was going to do a guide but he has not done it yet. In the mean time read up on these.

Well the DP didn’t work and now I’m getting beep codes constantly referring to my onboard graphics.

My roommate has a few spare video cards laying around. I’m gonna see what they are and post somewhere else to see if any of them will work/be supported for Mojave.

-Sin

Apparently most AMD RX5XX cards work OOB. What SMBIOS are you using? I've read this can cause alot of issues. Maybe if you did a fresh install of knowing what you know now might also help as when I first did mine I had all sorts of configurations set without knowing what I was doing.

Not sure which version bios I’m on, however, I have downloaded the newest bios onto a 2gb flash drive. The update is as if 2/1/19, but haven’t installed it yet.

Not MB Bios but the which apple device your trying to emulate closest to your hardware. My setup is closest to IMAC18,2.

Ohhhhhhh. I have no clue. I don’t even know how I find that out!

I’m still a n00b at this. This is my first build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back