Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Asrock Z68 Extreme4 GEN3 * 2600k * ATI 6850

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have almost the exact same setup. I tried installing some of the power management kexts in multi beast and I now have many more crashes during start up than before (currently takes at least 1 restart every time I boot actually get in to OSX). I can put up with that but what I really need is sleep to work.

Right now when I sleep the machine, it doesn't actually go to sleep, but the display goes black, and nothing I do wakes the machine; forcing me to restart. Can anyone help me get sleep working with this machine?

Thank you!

I found solution for the Broadcom BMC57781!!! You need to download other file. There are two kexts out on the web. This one works!

I used Kext Drop to install it. You can use whatever you like.

Attachments

• IONetworkingFamily.kext-2.zip
    728.2 KB · Views: 121
I cant understand people coming here and complaining that their network controller is not working, and then when I post the solution no one checks back the topic to fix their problem.

sirNemanjapro,
Sometimes that happens. They ask the question, and, if they don't see an answer in a few days, they forget about their post in the thread. I'll be they didn't subscribe to the thread, either. So, hang in there, we appreciate your response. :thumbup:

sirNemanjapro,
Sometimes that happens. They ask the question, and, if they don't see an answer in a few days, they forget about their post in the thread. I'll be they didn't subscribe to the thread, either. So, hang in there, we appreciate your response. :thumbup:

Glad I could be of help. I was too eager to help I guess. I had my share of problems back in the days of 10.5.x, and every little scrap of help was precious. That was long ago... Now, when Im pushing ML, and running into problems with GTX 570, I am also searching for some kind of solution.

This post is more than 2 years old but I'm doing my first hackintosh with the same config so I guess sirNemanjapro would appreciate I thank him :thumbup:

This post is more than 2 years old but I'm doing my first hackintosh with the same config so I guess sirNemanjapro would appreciate I thank him :thumbup:
the last time sirNemanjapro was September, 2013. So, I doubt he can help you in this thread.

You are most welcome. ;)

Hi guys can someone help me to install El Capitan on my Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 with i7 2700K and GTX 970?
Files on the first post are no longer available and don't know how to also go, mainly the problem of the network card issue that I read in this thread.

Thanks in advanced fot your replies.

Same issue here : network card not recognized.
I wish you good luck since I failed each time I tried with the same config ... and I tried hard.
I'll follow this post, if you succeed please share ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back