Contribute
Register

[Success] ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX + TB3 + iGPU + Mojave + SFF Build

During sleep, the computer will automatically restart and report an error indicating "sleep wake up failed in EFI".The system version is big sur11.2beta.Does anyone know how to solve it??
It seems that this "name69-04 to 00" caused it

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 90
  • QQ20210103-144000@2x.png
    [email protected]
    220.6 KB · Views: 87
Hey, @rj510 & co! Thanks for that amazing guide! In order to activate Thunderbolt local node and see thunderbolt tab properties in System Report, do we need to flash a modified firmware file?? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi all, Happy New Year!

Wanted to ask if anyone is using the BT and/or the wifi kext that were released in the past year, and if so, how do you find it? (also post which version of it and if you are using OC or Clover)

I'm using a USB wifi device currently.

Thanks.

Hi all, Happy New Year!

Wanted to ask if anyone is using the BT and/or the wifi kext that were released in the past year, and if so, how do you find it? (also post which version of it and if you are using OC or Clover)

I'm using a USB wifi device currently.

Thanks.

Those drivers are still under development and should not be used except by hobbyist or those wanting to help the development program. I could not get over 11.n speeds. Thus, I'm still using the Fenvi T919 WiFi/BT PCIe card. See @CaseySJ's comments on the drivers which haven't changed since the post was written:

There is a thread in the Network for section for asking questions and getting updates.

Those drivers are still under development and should not be used except by hobbyist or those wanting to help the development program. I could not get over 11.n speeds. Thus, I'm still using the Fenvi T919 WiFi/BT PCIe card. See @CaseySJ's comments on the drivers which haven't changed since the post was written:

There is a thread in the Network for section for asking questions and getting updates.

Thanks, was curious as the github page mentions "After several months of public testing, it appears that the Kext is working well and stable." . I might hold off for the time being then and check up in the future.
The reason I was asking here was that I'm interested in feedback for this particular MB, but I guess most did the WiFi swap.

Thanks, was curious as the github page mentions "After several months of public testing, it appears that the Kext is working well and stable." . I might hold off for the time being then and check up in the future.
The reason I was asking here was that I'm interested in feedback for this particular MB, but I guess most did the WiFi swap.
I forgot to add that the BT driver works, but, since they (WiFi and BT) go together, it's a wait and see for the WiFi drivers.

As I have the Wifi via USB, I'm ok to get just the BT support for now. (for mouse/trackpad).

For reference: In the end I tried to give it a go using a second EFI partition, just in case. So far so good.(only tested with a BT mouse, runs smoothly) It adds a few seconds to the boot time, but nothing major. My TPLink Wifi adapter actually adds a lot more. Will keep an eye on the wifi project, maybe will try it in the future.

Got Big Sur up and running. The biggest issue was that I could not update to Big Sur from the same drive where my current Catalina install was located. I had to make a USB installer and then everything worked perfect. I am using Clover v5128.

Edit: Nevermind. I switched over to OpenCore 0.6.5 and the boot up is MUCH faster. Was easy enough to make the change (I did a fresh install).

Last edited:
Hi rj510. I have a short question for you. I saw that you are using a 27" 4k display. I am also considering a similar display but i know that at native scaling it will be too small for me so i will probably using it scaled to 2560*1440 (second option from left). Are you using the monitor scaled? Did you see any performance issues with the gpu? I see mixed opinions over the internet over this topic
Thank you in advance.

Back