Contribute
Register

[Success] ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX + TB3 + iGPU + Mojave + SFF Build

Hello everybody, I leave you my configuration running Big Sur 11.0.1 and OpenCore 0.6.4

It works very well for me including TB, remember to put your serial number and UUID

Greetings to all

Attachments

• EFI copia.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 267
Hi Guys; Am joining your thread and reading around....
I have an ASRock Z390 Extreme board BIOS 4.2 running for quite some time now on Mojave 10.14.6. Very stable and recently, because I have work with Universal Audio equipment, I purchased an Asrock Thunderbolt 3 AIC r2.0 card. Would somebody be willing to help me make it work ? I would really appreciate not having to redo my whole system again as I have so many projects running on it....
I'm only a lowly user here but I'd suggest getting TB up and running on Windows first - updating firmware as necessary - then once you're satisfied that all's well copy the TB settings from the first page as far as possible.

Thank you I will try that now...

Hello everybody, I leave you my configuration running Big Sur 11.0.1 and OpenCore 0.6.4

It works very well for me including TB, remember to put your serial number and UUID

Greetings to all
I got this error after reboot from an upgrade from catalina to Big Sur, it worked for the first time after installation, any idea how to fix it?
ocb startimage failed - aborted
Perhaps related to I have booted into windows on the second drive.

I got this error after reboot from an upgrade from catalina to Big Sur, it worked for the first time after installation, any idea how to fix it?

Perhaps related to I have booted into windows on the second drive.
Everything went well, I don't have windows installed, just Big Sur, sorry I can't help

It's really not recommended to use OC to dual boot Windows - though whether that's connected to your particular issue no idea. The latest Clover now incorporates OC - maybe try using that? Caveat - not upgraded to this version yet as I have no need currently so no clue how well it works.

@fangf2018 Honestly I have no idea to spot the differences, while I guess maybe related to boot options? Perhaps related to NVRAM too.

When I get back to the mac OS, I checked the startup drive in the setting and I found that no disk is selected there, so maybe it is the reason for not booting up?

Thanks for your repo btw :)

During sleep, the computer will automatically restart and report an error indicating "sleep wake up failed in EFI".The system version is big sur11.2beta.Does anyone know how to solve it??

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 83
  • QQ20201228-085529@2x.png
    [email protected]
    491.7 KB · Views: 67
Back