Contribute
Register

[Success] ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX + TB3 + iGPU + Mojave + SFF Build

Sorry I can't be more technical - only other things to check - I'm running BIOS 4.30 and have updated the TB NVM firmware using Windows 10. I've only daisy-chained the Octo to an Apollo using an Imac Pro elsewhere so I have no idea if that is an issue with our setups.
i used the thunderbolt installer from asrock, but dont see any way to update it. Did you use a different tb nvm? thanks

i used the thunderbolt installer from asrock, but dont see any way to update it. Did you use a different tb nvm? thanks
I just used the update files Asrock sent me, which I posted here.

Has anyone explored stability of the new TB3 SSDTs w/ OpenCore related to WhateverGreen? Still trying for native TB3, but having AMD GPU (5700 XT) crashes after waking from sleep.

I just used the update files Asrock sent me, which I posted here.
Thank you for that, really! Im going to give it a try today and hopefully get this worked out.

I don't have any issue with wake. I'm using clover

Awesome! I'm using OpenCore-- discovered that disabling WhateverGreen seemed to have fixed the crash on wake. However, I notice after a long sleep that I now get lagging or crashing in apps that use the GPU. Any fix for this? Known issue?

@Qres, thanks! I've played around with better defining the Alpine Ridge controller PCI address and have been having some success! No crashes so far today...

Back