Contribute
Register

[Success] ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX + TB3 + iGPU + Mojave + SFF Build

@fangf2018, Did you just make an update to your TB3 implementation?

@mango1122, do you have TB3 working as fangf2018 demonstrates? With TB3 information displayed properly in system information?

Last edited:
@fangf2018 why do you have apfs.efi in your config ?
Also my system boots and sleeps ok with SSDT-AWAC, SSDT-EC-USBX, SSDT-EC and SSDT PLUG. Why do you have additional SSDT's there ?

In your port definition you can delete HS14 since you use a external wifi card.This way your system will have stable sleep. See my EFI on page 66

@fangf2018 why do you have apfs.efi in your config ?
Also my system boots and sleeps ok with SSDT-AWAC, SSDT-EC-USBX, SSDT-EC and SSDT PLUG. Why do you have additional SSDT's there ?

In your port definition you can delete HS14 since you use a external wifi card.This way your system will have stable sleep. See my EFI on page 66
1. Fusiondrive requires apfs.efi

2. Ssdt-apmc.aml automatic restart option after power failure

3. External WiFi card?? You didn't lie to me, did you? Why is BCM943602CS an external WiFi card? Where is the video card?

Hi there. I am unable to preview JPG files, anyone know a fix?

I'm using a RX 590.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the build guide it has been very help. I doing this build with i5-9600K,
G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series
Corsair Force MP510 M.2 2280 480GB
COUGAR QBX Mini-ITX
CORSAIR VS Series VS55

I created installer drive using the latest version of UniBeast I replaced the config file with NoSN-config-IGPU.plist (changing name to just config.plist of course). Doing just that along with the BIOS settings in the original post I was able to install Mojave. After I boot up Mojave, I ran MultiBeast to create the EFI partition, delete the Clover folder and replace it with the Clover folder from the EFI from the Installer disc. I restart the computer again this time I was able to booth up without the USB installer disc. Now I mounted EFI and copied and replace patched folder along with driver64uUEFI AND kexts/other with the ones I downloaded from the original post and after restarting again it doesn’t go pass loading screen.

Can someone please tell me where I’ve gone wrong.

Does this guide working for ASRock Z390M-ITX/?

Is anyone using their Thunderbolt connector to drive a display monitor? Mine works for my Apollo, but doesn’t for my display.

Back