Contribute
Register

[Success] ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX + TB3 + iGPU + Mojave + SFF Build

I can't get the Bluetooth to work - Got the drivers from your link but works for me . Apart from it, the update went smooth.

View attachment 429212

Did you remove the 2 WiFi/BT kexts that you were using for Mojave and replace them with the 3 kexts (yes, THREE) from the link above? If so, and it still doesn't function, I suggest to post to the insanelymac link I shared above for help.

I did - here are the kexts

Screenshot 2019-10-08 at 10.41.05 PM.png

EDIT: Solved - Power off, remove power cord, press power on button a few times. Attach power cord and start.

Last edited:
I did - here are the kexts

View attachment 429219

EDIT: Solved - Power off, remove power cord, press power on button a few times. Attach power cord and start.
Thanks, your tricks "Power off, remove power cord, press power on button a few times" works for me. Getting Hand-off back, but Sidecar is still not working. Disconnect with error 32002.

Updated to Catalina flawless... two reboot and desktop...

All run without problems.

Captura de pantalla 2019-10-09 a las 15.54.11.png

Edit:

Forget my question regarding CSM. I read post 1 again. CSM does not need to be deactivated. I setup Bios as shown, used the efi beneath post 1, inserted the serials by hand (using clover to edit config.plist will result in crash). Works like charm

Last edited:
Hi!
Thank you very much for your work!

1. I have a question. Why can't you use USBInjectAll with your DSDT patches to remove the 15 port limit?
2. And another question. If you can’t make a USB limit of up to 20 ports, then could you turn off HS 01 and HS 02, and turn on HS 09 and SS 06 instead? I think many who do not need internal USB 2.0 ports, but many who need external.

If option 1 is not possible, then please help me do what is described in option 2. It’s very difficult for me to do all this.

Last edited:
Updated to Catalina flawless... two reboot and desktop...

All run without problems.

Did you notice that boot up and shutdown is quite a bit slower with Catalina? On shutdown my system removes taskbar and so on and then doesnt seem to do anything for 15 seconds before shutting down.

Thanks, your tricks "Power off, remove power cord, press power on button a few times" works for me. Getting Hand-off back, but Sidecar is still not working. Disconnect with error 32002.

Whats your system definition? Mine is SMBIOS iMac19,1, and Sidecar works perfectly. iMac18.3 should work too. (Non-T2 SMBIOS allows SideCar to work)

Mac mini 8,1 and iMacPro 1,1 will NOT work

Also you need functional Bluetooth - what are you using ?

Did you notice that boot up and shutdown is quite a bit slower with Catalina? On shutdown my system removes taskbar and so on and then doesnt seem to do anything for 15 seconds before shutting down.
Mine has been pretty fast. Try the -v flag in Clover to see what's holding it up

Yeah, you're right, a little slower on startup and off.
When you turn it off, the desktop image stays in dark for a while longer.

Last edited:
Back